Most helpful critical review
26 of 28 people found the following review helpful
DANGEROUS, RUSTED, POISONOUS, CONTAMINATES DO NOT BUY!!
on 3 March 2015
DONT BUY!!!!!!! This microwave was less than a year old when it started to rust inside and bubble up!! I only ever wiped it clean & no microwave should rust and bubble like that!! It is now dangerous, poisonous and contaminates food!! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS JUNK I AM ALSO GOING TO TRADING STANDARDS AS NO MICROWAVE SHOULD BE DOING THIS!! LOOK AT THE PICS THAT I HAVE UPLOADED!!