on 10 April 2013
This trike is really good, this isn't the cheapest trike on the market but it does have more features, such as adjustable seating which can adapt over time, sun visor, pedals which engage and dis-engage and most importantly is able to be pushed and steered from the back which saves on the pain of an arched back pushing something too low!

The trike is reasonably simple to assemble, it does require a phillips screw driver which isn't included. The assembly is okay (about 20 parts which need bolting together) the instructions could be a little clearer on a few points - Mostly; the front piece just below the handlebars needs to be completely unscrewed and then screwed back together - it's not that easy as the handlebars obstruct the screws.

And finally on the instructions - its not necessarily obvious from the manual that to pull out the foot rest you have to pull/push a tube underneath before you pull!

Other than the assembly issues which were minor (docking 1/2 star for that), my daughter really loves this - we've taken her from our house to the shops and to the park and she's been excited and interested for the journey. Its well built and should last a while. The phone is a nice touch, but is a bit basic for a trike of this value. (docking 1/4 star)
on 10 July 2013
This is thee most amazing trike ever. Bought for my sons first birthday by myself and my partner. My little boy loves it, it looks great once together and it is so easy to assemble, I dont see why other oeopld struggled. Only took half an hour. The touch steering is as sensitive as they say and you can choose to have the steering engaged or disengaged depending on childs age. We have ours disengaged as my boy is far to young to steer himself and we would be all over the street if he did steer as he loves to pull frantically on both handle bars making engine noises, i think he fancies himself as a racer!! The bottle hllder really does come in handy and the phone is great too, making dailing noises when the buttons get touched and playing a short tune. The little zipped bag at the top of the parent handle is the perfect size for your purse, phone, keys and a little bottle of juice for yourself, very handy, means you dont need a handbag or buldging pockets. All in all this is a brilliant item, dont know what i have done without it. Pram rides ars a no no now and once home he needs wrestling out of it!! Would definitely 100% recommend.
on 3 May 2013
It is advertised as a 4-in-1,but I received and 3-in-1, the difference being the seat recline feature (as far as I can tell).
No matter, the boy loves it and that's the main thing (and I don't have the time to return it).

That said, even having looked at one in the playground before purchase, it's not as strong as I first thought and doesn't ride that well. Anything other than good tarmac surface has it rattling crazily! The streets here are not good, so it is a bit of a problem, though not that the boy seems to care! The wheels could have done with being slightly softer to ride the rough stuff more easily.

Also the phone holder is easily (and constantly) pulled off by him - it easliy clicks into place, but far too easily clicks out of it too.

The brake lever extends past the diameter of the rear wheel, which means it catches as you go down curbs and the like and going up curbs with the footrests extended down, can cause them to catch and retract.

On the whole, the thing is very easy to assemble and use.
It's been in use every day since purchase and my quibbles are minor, more related to where it's used, than how.

I gave t 3, but closer to 3.5 really and were I using it in the UK, then higher again, I'm sure.
on 13 January 2013
My 10 months old son was very enthusiastic to ride the bike.
I really like the idea that we will be using this smart trike for more months to come.
on 13 January 2013
I bought this trike for my 11 month old, he is my third child and as we have never had one of these before we thought it would make a great Christmas present. It's very easy to assemble, nice to push and most importantly my son loves it. We've had lots of comments whilst out and about on how lovely the colour is too.
on 6 August 2014
My son loves this bike, he loves it that much he crys when I take him out of it. The little pouch is great for your purse and the toy phone and cup holder is perfect. There are no faults at all. Colour is georgous, and well worth the money. The only thing that would be good is a rain cover.
on 19 June 2014
My wife and I did lots of on-line research on this gift for the grandson. This was highly recommended and I can now confirm that it is simply brilliant. In particular, I was amazed at how stable it is and also how easy to control.
The instructions for assembly (as indicated by several reviewers) is not too helpful and in particular miss out a vital fitting for the harness/seatbelt. However, there are several excellent videos on youtube and I recommend this one: [...]
A word of caution: the fittings do not appear too robust. You are meant to change them about every year as the child grows up and therefore I am sure fit for purpose. I would, however, warn against frequent dismantling and reassembly for fitting it into a car boot - I don't think it will take too much re-assembly.
All in all, an excellent product and I thoroughly recommend it.
on 18 August 2013
We bought this for our baby's 1st birthday & he loves it! Bright attractive colour, really pleased with the overall product!
on 31 March 2014
My son loves this trike and he loves keeping the bottle at the front and some toys at the back. Now that he's three the seat is perhaps slightly on the small side and the straps won't go round his tummy anymore but it's just fine without them. Very reasonably priced too, would definitely sell for more in shops here and the good thing is that it comes straight to your door. Sturdy wheels too. Great gift for my son's second birthday.
on 24 June 2014
We bought this for our 1 year old's first birthday, excellent trike, he loves it. Easy to put together and quickly. I would also say the toy phone being attached is great although fairly simple but keeps the wee one entertained enough when required. Glad we bought this a nd will have years of fun with it as quite sturdy and not cheaply made.