VINE VOICEon 15 September 2014
The Mega Bloks Trendy Colours Building Bag is marketed as being suitable for children aged 1-5 years old and contains 60 brightly coloured, chunky building blocks suitable for first builders. The size and shape of the blocks means there is no worry about toddlers swallowing the pieces and they are perfect for small hands (and bigger ones) building houses, walls and castles. The zipped storage bag with carrying handle is invaluable for safely storing the blocks ready for next time and the bloks are easily wiped clean should the need arise.
My grand-daughter and I have had many happy hours playing with the Mega Bloks and I subsequently bought a second bag of bloks so as we could extend our housing development to provide homes for most of her small toys! I would wholeheartedly recommend the Mega Bloks for toddlers as they are great for encouraging imaginative play, manual dexterity and as a precursor to Lego, or similar, when they’re older.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 2 November 2014
My daughter absolutely loves these Mega Bloks bricks and they are one of her favourite toys. The bricks are a good size with a range of shapes/sizes/colours. They are easy to wipe clean should messy hands leave their mark. The bag is a really handy way of storing the bricks when not in use. This is a really good starter set- highly recommend. As my daughter now likes to build increasing large creations we have now purchased a second bag.
on 22 April 2015
What can be said about mega blocks other than they are a wonderful alternative to the normal lego type bricks, that can be used by a much younger generation. The bright colours are just what little 'uns love and they are strong, so will last forever.
on 3 January 2014
Bought this for my 16-months old as I think she cannot play with duplo yet. Im glad I did, it also entertains my 6 yrs old, the colours are really nice and since you get a big bag with 60 pcs, you can create many various things. Would definitely recommend to get some figures too.
on 6 July 2016
They are brilliant blocks for kids who are learning to build big towers an start to use there imagination like big towers an dinosaurs an no small pieces so you aren't working about smaller kids choking
on 24 February 2014
Very good choice for my grandson. The pieces are big enough not to go in his mouth and small enough for little hands to grasp. The colours are very attractive to children and the storage bag appears to be strong enough to last for some time. These Mega Bloks have already been played with a lot and I can imagine will be played with for years.
on 24 December 2013
this is excellent for 7.49 :) would defo reccomend to buy.,
got this 4 my little 1 4 Xmas so hope she likes it lol
nice bright coloures and nicely packed :) arrived less then 24 hour's after i ordered it too :)
on 29 July 2014
Bought for my toddler but also my older daughter plays with them too. Hours and hours of fun and can be used for anything really. Lets them be really creative. Thank you! Also the bags are quite strong and we use them to keep the blocks inside.
on 20 February 2013
I had a not MEGA bloks for my girls birthday wich was really terrible copy of the real one. BUY ALLWAYS the real one. This MEGA BLOKS easy for my oneyearold to play with, the bag is a lot of fun and safe.
NOW it is on sale....perfect price!!!
on 1 January 2014
Bought these for my baby for Christmas and was meant to arrive after Christmas but arrived on Christmas eve morning. my baby loves them and they are very bright and just the right size for her little hands