on 4 June 2013
Prompt delivery. Building blocks are always a favourite, whatever age, but these are ideal for little hands and are easy to slot together. Very colourful. A present for my grandson's first birthday and will provide hours of play. As he gets older we can add other Mega Bloks packs. Definitely recommend.
on 10 June 2013
this bag of bloks was just what i needed to keep my 7 month old entertained and i am sure he will grow with this well into an age where he would be old enough to replace this for more mature lego bricks.
on 23 October 2013
My 1 year old daughter is having great fun with these, fitting them together with ease. I think a younger child could handle these quite well too; fun for a much older child also. My only criticism is that in the bag of 60 blocks (and within that, 5 colours) we only got 4 red and 4 light blue and more than a 3rd of the bag was blue!I guess its a lucky dip...
on 19 February 2016
My friend was over the moon with these! The packaging alone makes a great gift at a very reasonable price too.
These blocks are very colourful and easy for little hands to grip, the collection can be added to with other sets too.
Great starting set for girl or boy
on 25 February 2016
Buy Lego instead.

While serviceable, these blocks don't fit firmly onto each other and can easily come apart. I suppose for smaller children it makes taking apart easier, but for the slightly older child it makes building things awkward as there is no real stability to what you build.
on 21 June 2016
This is the first set of megabloks I've bought my toddler and he loved them! Building up then BASHING down, what's not to love?
60 pieces isn't a many as it sounds but it's amazing how far a 2 year old can spread them!
I recommend these over legos for toddlers, they're chunky for little hands, and too big to choke on when they inevitably go in the mouth! They're easy to wipe down but I tend to lay them flat on the floor and spray them with dettol spray. (Not the side cleaner, the new arisol one you can use on everything!)
I would recommend these to anyone with toddlers/younger children, especially if you also have a baby crawling around and don't want little pieces being choked on.
on 7 July 2015
Brilliant large bag of blocks. Good variety. My daughter has had these for some time, great size for little hands.
Only down side is some are not well made, so do not connect together as well as they should.
on 25 November 2012
These are just the right size for little hands and I am sure my grandson will get a lot of fun with them.
on 21 July 2014
Keeps my little ones busy unfortunately doesn't fit tightly as it should. A bit loose when building
on 2 February 2015
A good starting point for construction toys, with bold colours which can be used for teaching. There is a sufficient selection of brick sizes for number of different things to be made. This is a fun toy which can be added to by purchasing some of the other sets. The colours in this selection are ideal for either gender