Size: 250ml|Change
Price:£13.95+ Free shipping

on 9 May 2014
I was introduced to this stuff a few years ago by my father who suffers from arthritis, it gets deep and clears up all my aches and pains. Would (and have) recommend to anyone.
on 5 February 2013
I bought this as a friend had used it for general aches of pains & said it was effective. I have used it for two sore & aching knees & it has been marvellous, it has really eased the pain.

I also have pain from a broken rib which I've used the gel with and it's helped that too.

I would thoroughly recommend it, it has worked for me & I'm ordering some more. I will not ever be without it now!
on 1 September 2014
Great buy. Pernaton Gel has helped the aching joints and provides relief from some of the aches and pains which have dogged me over recent months. As this is only the first time I have used this product, and then only for a few weeks, I will need to give it more time before providing a long-term review.
on 10 February 2013
Read about this in a magazine and I thought I would try it for my`aches and pains`! and it works! Wish I`d knowing about it years ago!
on 20 May 2015
Really really good stuff. I used it for lower back pain. The best I've used in 20 years of buying crap. It won't cure you but it will make the difference of being able to move about and not. But. Come on producers. It's a bit dear. Knock a few pound off!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 10 September 2015
I am in my 50s and have a history of rugby and motorcycle injuries to my right knee - now I suffer from osteo-arthritis. Worst of all I suffer with pain every night that stops me sleeping, and while pain-killers take the edge off they do not stop the discomfort which wakes me frequently.

I was recommended this gel by a colleague. I have bee n using it now for around 6 weeks - morning and evening, just before I go to bed. It rubs in well and is non-greasy so does not soil the sheets.
It has a "menthol" feel as I rub it in, but not excessive. But fundamentally it relieves the discomfort and helps me to sleep.

I cannot judge yet if it has any long-term benefit, but it certainly helps me short term and I am happy to keep using it and I would recommend it.
on 26 October 2013
THIS PRODUCT WORKS WHEN BRANDS GIVEN BY DOCTORS DO NOT.
I have arthritis and chronic sciatica and only get some releif by using Pernaton
on 10 January 2015
This made absolutely no difference to my arthritic knees. The search continues and so does the disappointment. Not recommended.
on 19 January 2015
When this gel was recommended to me I thought I'd give it a go. I really wasn't expecting it to be that great but this gel is amazing and really does do as it claims. It's certainly something I will always want in my medical cabinet and would highly recommend to all my friends and family.
on 11 February 2014
Love this.. such a soothing feel..I have severe arthritic pain in my wrist and elbow due to old fractures. Of course this will not cure but I feel that it soothes and eases some of the pain after application which is really of great benefit.