Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 7 December 2012
It's a good size and plenty of room to write stuff in, however the card it is made of is quite heavy and I've had some problems keeping it on the wall! Lots and lots of blue tack is the way forward with this!
on 24 October 2012
A little on the large size for our purposes at work. It comes with sheets of stick-on dots in three colours and a pen that's bit feeble does still does the job. It's a laminated number and the ink from the pen shows up but only just.

If you want a wallpaper that's cheap, gets the job done and is delivered quickly, this should do you.
on 29 December 2014
This planner came folded to A4 size, not rolled, so it has creases all over it and is frankly unusable. Spend a couple of extra pounds and shop elsewhere.
on 28 December 2013
I bought this wall planner last year. I found it easy to read and to use, and over all I liked the product. My only criticism is that the marker pen supplied is of rubbish quality and you will need to buy a different make for effective use.
on 10 February 2014
I brought this for a project at work, ideal for the job I needed it for - it was also a great price. Will definately purchase another one for next year
on 23 October 2013
Arrived here today , ahead of schedule. Exactly what I required for getting a busy schedule sorted out for next year. Great price too.
on 17 August 2012
This product was fine, exactly as deatiled and expected. The product arrived promptly and therefore i would use this company again.
Great size, lots of space to write on, and as it's printed on a thin card with a laminated feel. Just what I wanted. It also comes with a whiteboard marker pen and dot stickers. Everything I need to plan the family diary, so we all know at a glance what is going on. The whiteboard pen is not brilliant, but extra ones are pretty easy to come by. I didn't get it for that though.

Besides using it as a diary/planner I'm also using it as a reward chart to record how much study time I do, so I can give myself an award at the end of each week, IF, (I mean when) I achieve my study time goals. Also encouraging my son to do the same with his A Level study time (by leading by example ha! ha!).

I bought extra stickers 700 STICKY COLOURED 8mm LABELS DOTS ROUND CIRCLES SELF ADHESIVE ASSORTED COLOURS (which I also reviewed) just for this purpose.

Fingers crossed my plan is as good as my planner!
on 2 November 2012
I love my planner, no more forgetting to do stuff, plenty of space to write notes for each day, Buy one and be organised, I couldn't function without mine. A must for busy mums.
on 10 January 2015
The wall planner is fine and was exceptionally cheap (under £2), It's Collins-branded, and printed on heavy high gloss paper which appears that it would support dry-marker usage for writing/wiping (not tested). Despite being heavy and glossy, it did feel like a comparatively cheap product (but still fit for purpose). I would say that I preferred my Tallon-brand Year Planner from last year (http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0081S5RK6 - costs about £3), which wasn't as glossy and didn't feel as heavy - but just looked and felt like a more premium product. Both options are provided with a pen and a couple of sheets of mixed colour/shaped stickers.

Negative Point: This product was sent folded into an approx. A4-size envelope.
It was folded twice vertically and once horizontally to fit it into the envelope, which resulted in strong creases.
These creases mean that it's impossibly to keep it flat against a wall - making writing on it rather frustrating.
If purchasing I recommend checking with the seller that it will be packaged in a tube, rather than folded.