Colour: BlackSize: LargeChange

on 16 January 2014
Highly recommended. These usually retail for £85 so I jumped at the chance to pick this up for £58. Worth every penny. Super sylish as per all Lelo products. Really powerful compared to other lelo rechargable toys like the (also wondeful) Gigi 2. Obviously not as poweful as mains powered wands but plenty powerful enough for most i would imagine. Found the Medium to be ample size wise. Really amazing product at a far more reasonable price than RRP ! get one!
on 22 September 2015
I'd fallen in love with the LELO smart wand, owning one was imperative. There was too much unique selling points to pass up on this divine massaging wand, so out came the card a couple of clicks later one day delivery an essential choice I was awaiting eagerly.
I found myself pacing the house counting the hours for my eagerly anticipated delivery....
It was on time hand delivered by royal mail, I'm always glad when it's royal mail as they're usually on schedule and professional.
The packaging was ample, to my relief! I remember tearing into the outer layer to find the gorgeously, sleek white box. Upon lifting the lid my eyes lit up seeing my new LELO smart wand catching a glimpse of the sun shining on the silver patch on the handle. I'd spent quite sometime admiring the beauty before finally succumbing to the crazy urge to feel that luscious material which was a pleasurable experience, also it is the definitely the best silicone on the market. As with all silicone ot does have a slight drag, so lube is advised.
It was an extremely joyful moment when I did hold the wand in my hands, it felt like it was built for me as the positioning of my wrist around the handles brilliant. I'm glad to of chosen the plum colouring as it's different to alot of the other vibes I own. It weights aprox 8 ounces so its not too weighty.
Also inside the lovely gift box a satin storage bag that's got a drawstring tie at the top preventing your new pleasure object from prying eyes/dust. It's displayed on the product page. It's a well made storage bag. It's advisable not to store toys together or I'd have another in there as there's room.
Then you've got the charger which is easily operated as it's equivalent to charging a mobile phone.
A sachets of Lelo personal massager are included. I cant comment on quality, consistency etc as I'm yet to try it.
Finally your all important guarantee which was very alluring when making the purchase. I'll explain more on that later!
Now charging is simple plugging the pin into the pinhole located at the bottom of the wand, plug in and your charging, its that easy. You'll know when it's charged as the button area flashes constantly until fully charged, then it goes to a solid purple indicating it's fully charged. There's a 2 hour charging guide but I'm happy to say it charges in an hour!
Now fully cleaned and charged it was time to see what this beauty can do!
To switch it on, just simply push and hold the + button down for a couple of seconds. It'll light and power up starting on the sensi-touch mode (awesome!)
The middle button flicks through speed and patterns whereas + & - control vibration intensity.
There's a good weight to it, around 8 ounces, so it's not too heavy nor is it too light.
As for settings, I honestly can't seem to establish how many speeds and intensities there is! On the sensi touch mode you'll notice the wand powers up and the vibes intensify when pressures applied to the designated area. I really love this mode and believe it's a touch of genius, as it's a very pleasure experience. There's 6 (I think) patterns ranging from pulses, too faster pulses, pulses that increase in intensity, then there's the slow build up settings (very pleasurable) and of course the constant speed setting. All the settings can be turned up and down until you find your fave, being a power queen I do enjoy full throttle!
The sound won't wake anyone up in the next room, it's not the loudest, but as with anything powerful it does get louder on higher settings. It's not a problem for me, just thought I'd mention it for others. I own far louder vibes, most aren't as "whisper quiet" as they claim. However this is on the quieter side to most toys.
It's a winner in my eyes, there's multi-functions and multi-uses for this wand. With lube or massage oil it just glides over the skin in the most delicious way.
It is multi-functional and me and my husband often use it after a stressful day, if we're tense or saw. It works magically for an all over massage and the feeling of relief after a hard days brilliant. I thoroughly recommended the LELO smart wand for anybody looking for a high quality deep and rumbly massager, thats right folks it has those delicious deep and rumbly vibrations we all love too.
I do wonder what the large will be like (it's next on my wish list !)
1 month later: The wand had a malfunction. I sent it back customer service were nice, they sorted my replacement very promptly. It was a hassle paying to send it to Sweden! But it got sorted am we are very happy with my replacement. I can't emphasise how aesthetically pleasing it is, seeing is believing. This is now my fave toy, I own a few different ones so know this is the jackpot!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 9 February 2015
Loads of settings, possibly too many to flick through in the heat of the moment. Really nice wand though, beautiful quality and feel to it. Good battery power, and cleans easily. I'd definitely recommend.
on 17 September 2014
What an amazing product. Well worth the money. When it's say's all over massage it means all over. Would highly recommend it. Can't stop using it on both myself and partner.
on 25 February 2015
This is great to use on yourself but far too big and bulky for sex. The power is good but is not as quiet as described so defo need to be home alone. Loved the packaging...nicely done and beautiful quality material on the actual wand itself...silky and soft. Just wish I'd had the option of a smaller sized and smaller priced wand ;)
on 6 May 2013
Top product from a seriously good producer of adult toys. Powerful, yet quiet, and with many different settings/vibration modes which makes it extremly veristile i.e. it wont wake the children/neighbours, you on the other hand... Your imagination is the only restricting factor here, be it for a plain old massage or to seriously spice-up your sex-life. 5/5 *.
on 29 March 2015
Oh my God! This one is powerful. Easy to use and charge up...I just wish I bought the large one now!
on 28 February 2014
I am admittedly satisfied by this product, but find it to be very inconvenient given its size.

The vibrations are rumble-y, pleasantly so, and are good for a lengthy warm up, but I find it lacks in terms of presence when it comes to cresting. If you are used to something a little more focused and/or the Magic Wand, you may find this takes time to settle with. Finally, I think I have. Luckily it comes with a variety of programs, is really quite powerful, and, comparatively, very quiet.

I definitely recommend this as an addition to anyone’s collection, though I would not rely upon it as your sole means of...

(The cordless aspect is great considering it works well for slow build up and you can keep it on for quite a while.)

In a more conventional capacity: I tried this on my shoulder blade after pulling a muscle at the gym, and it was far more comfortable than Hitachi’s wand given the many programs and different strengths I could set it at.
on 30 October 2015
has a design great ! good quality but mine comes with vibration problem , very quick delivery ,thank you.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 November 2015
Not very powerful & charge doesn't last, mine is going back
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse