Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Our son absolutely loves this table and at 8 months old he is right near the beginning of the recommended age range for this toy so I can see plenty of use and benefits for him using this now and in the future. He already has an ELC lights and sound drum so knows to hit the drum to make it light up and produce music but the drum in the middle of this table not only lights up and has music but also lights up different shapes which he is fascinated with. We haven't got the earlier version of this toy so I can't comment if this version is better or not but I can tell you that it really is a brilliant toy and I would definitely recommend it.
The table has removable legs so once your child is able to stand by themselves they can interact with the table at standing level but our son is just not quite there yet (although I think he will be very very soon) and so he is using the table at the moment without the legs. The table has two modes; music or ABC along with two volume levels so you can have the volume quite loud or turn the volume down when the alphabet or any of the many other songs has started to get on your nerves as your child is playing it for the umpteenth time in the day!

There are seven stations on the table, of which five have animals on them and all of the stations have really nice bright vivid colours. The stations are:
Hippo - Lifting and closing the Hippo's mouth reveals a mirror inside/underneath and the hippo reacts with phrases like "Hello", "Bye Bye", "Aaahhh", "Open your mouth", "Close your mouth" (to name just a few) and songs about what Hippo's do.
Tiger - Sliding the music note from one side to the other teaches about opposites by the Tiger saying phrase such as "Left", "Right", "Loud", "Quiet" etc and for example quiet is spoken quieter then loud which is shouted.
Monkey - I haven't discovered that this does anything other than when my son turns it round that it make a clacking turning noise but apologies if we haven't spotted anything that it should do other than this.
Keyboard - Depending on what mode you have it on it either does different music depending what key your press, says the numbers 1, 2 or 3 for each key, says the different colours i.e. blue for the blue key or makes a music note noise twice for the number two key, once for the number one key etc.
Fish - I haven't discovered that this does anything other than as it's a bead spinner obviously spins the beads around when rolled but again the simplest things are sometimes the best and my son loves spinning this around.
Giraffe - This is where the majority of songs and phrases etc appears to happen and by flipping the book pages over and back a multitude of different songs and phrases are done such as a numbers song (which I love at the moment but I'm sure in a year I won't be saying that!) and the good old traditional ABC song. Also says phrases like "G is for Giraffe", "I love numbers", "Giraffes have four legs, two ears and one nose" and "Have you met my four friends, monkey, fish, hippo and tiger".
Drum - This teaches shapes, colours and states "red square", "yellow star" etc and does a few songs such as orange light, red light etc.
Also around the main table top are all of the letters of the alphabet in capital letters - one thing I think they could have improved here is to make these stand out more as they are coloured the same green as the table itself.

So I have to say another brilliant product by Leapfrog to help teach your child but in a fun and musical way and a bonus is that the voices are all British. I would definitely recommend this learning table - a brilliant interactive toy to keep your child amused and help them learn colours, numbers, the alphabet and animals too.

EDIT/UPDATE 02/11/2013:-
I just wanted to update my review to confirm that the table is still in perfect working condition with no faults etc having developed. It's just over a year since we first started to use it and believe me it has been bashed about quite a bit by my active toddler plus almost climbed on top of on a few occasions! My son has played with this almost every day albeit sometimes only for short periods of time and he still hasn't managed to scratch the surface on the full interactive learning that this table provides so I am really happy with what a worthwhile toy this has proved to be. My son has not yet started talking in full sentences etc as he is still only young and so I know that this table has still got plenty more teaching and interaction to provide to him in the future for when he starts to learn numbers, letters, colours etc and so I am very impressed with this toy.
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This is a good activity table which I think is an improvement on the older Learn and Groove table - unless you want a table that can also speak to you in French. It's marginally smaller than its relative but with lots of different activities. I was disappointed with my Leapfrog walker that it was almost a carbon copy of the original Leapfrog table but this is totally different.
The main selling point is the central music and flashing light section which you thump to set off simple repetitive songs about shape and colour. It also invites children to tap to the beat but there is no reward/commiseration for getting it right/wrong. There is a hippo with a mirror underneath, a simple 3 key piano, a tiger which teaches left and right, a spinny fish ball tumbler and a monkey with a guitar.
The sounds like giggling, phrases and speech which come from the unit are really clear and an improvement on the previous version. The accent/speech is in clear UK English despite all the Americanisms on the outer box like 'color'. This seems slightly more educational than the previous table and should carry interest over all the preschool years. It's a friendly, giggly table which tells you things like how many legs a giraffe has.
The alphabet is round the outer edge of the table in block capitals - I would have preferred it to be in lower case.
It's ever so slightly smaller and more compact than the Learn and Groove table which slightly disappointed me at first but now I prefer this table. The legs come on and off easily for floor play.
I've noticed 6 month olds can only just reach over to the outer edge of the central music circle but for a crawling baby with the unit at floor height it shouldn't be a problem in play. It doesn't take much pressure to set off the light display.
Recommended, especially with the lights dimmed.
on 25 February 2013
We purchased this for our grandson first birthday

It is very sturdy when on it's legs, you can also play with it without the legs

It is bright and colourful, very interactive, teaches numbers and colours

Would higly recommend
on 4 January 2015
I ordered this after borrowing a Baby Einstein music table for my granddaughter, which she loved and has several nursery rhyme and classical tunes. The description of this one suggested that this has even more tunes and activities so would be interesting for older children. It states "100+ tunes and activities" and says 30 tunes in the enclosed instruction leaflet. We have yet to identify anywhere near 30 tunes on it. In reality the tunes are mostly very basic and not very interesting apart from the alphabet song and counting (examples - "orange light, orange light, tap your hands on the orange light" and "green light, green light, tap your hands on the green light", "yellow light, yellow light..." and so on...!). That said, the 10 month old baby quite enjoys it for now, but and there isn't enough music for her to dance to. I doubt if it will hold her interest for long. Disappointing.
on 27 April 2015
i dont know where the 100+ come from, they probably mean phrases. what the animal stations play is pretty random - for example, you dont know what the hippo will say every time you open and close it. as for the monkey guitar, this does not play any music or say anything at all, it only makes the ratting sound as you spin it around. the fish is a basic rattle with plastic balls. the book does some random sounds, songs and phrases and the keys say numbers and colours. so pretty basic in my opinion. our 8 months baby quickly looses interest, she likes much more the less expensive vtech 'tiny tot driver' which has more keys. would send it back if hadnt bought it a while ago, so will have to keep.
on 21 February 2014
Bought for my 1 year old daughter for Christmas and is a good buy. Has detachable legs so can play sitting and standing when able to stand. Has many tunes to listen to and child can move around the table to the various activities. Plenty to slide, turn & lift with the drum at the centre which learns shapes and colours. A great buy
on 7 February 2014
I bought this for my one year old after watching him play with my niece's ten year old LeapFrog activity table at my parents' place. I thought this updated version would be a good option to buy my son, but I was very disappointed by the quality of not only the activity stations on the table, but also the general lack of sturdiness and overall cheap-feel of the product. The ten year old version was fairly sturdy, and all parts of the table had things for a baby to touch and interact with, whereas this newer version just has a section in the middle of the table that does nothing except light up. I can't help feeling that LeapFrog have attempted to cut costs with this new version. Maybe if I hadn't seen the earlier version I would have considered this a good toy. But, then again, my son doesn't seem all that interested in this updated version (whereas he loved the older table), which really does speak volumes, I feel...
on 3 December 2013
This is a great little activity table-- a good height for babies who are practicing standing, with plenty of items to touch, spin, and open to keep them occupied for 15 to 20 minutes. What makes it truly unique though is the quality of the music. My son has several toys that make noises or sing songs, including two products by VTech that drive me bonkers with their annoying snippets of popular nursery rhymes or seemingly random noise making, even when they're not being played with. This table has several unique songs written for the product that are quite catchy, and it also has great volume control. I actually don't mind having these songs in my head, and often the songs are educational, teaching kids how to count or sing the ABCs.

The item is easy to put together as well, and is very popular with other children. Definitely a top buy, in my opinion.
VINE VOICEon 16 November 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This table is so good. My one year old loves it. Keeps him occupied for hours. I have purchased two more for family members. It is a nice size and doesn't take up too much room in a toy filled living room. Plenty of activities on the table to prevent boredom.
on 26 March 2015
We got this on special so it is ok. It entertains our son when he's interested in it. Saying that, it does not have over 100 songs. I know as I pushed all the buttons, but my husband and I know everything off by heart now. It's sturdy enough on carpet, but could easily move on a wooden floor. My son did catch his fingers twice on the hippo, but caught on very fast, and he loves opening and closing it's mouth.
He did get reflux near the sliding tiger, which resulted in us trying to clean it out and nearly ruining the speaker as it got water in it. However, we placed it upside down near the heater for 48 hours and then the sound worked again.