Price:£27.99 - £33.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 26 July 2013
Great little smooth running bike for my 3 year old. She loves it. Lots of compliments in the street! Nice smooth wood; I was worried about wood getting wet & rotting but in fact it's the rubber wheels that contact the ground not the wood, so we haven't had any problems with that. Wood is lighter than metal so it's easier for me to carry too using the neat little handle. Easy to assemble, I managed it myself without Dad! Only problem we had was that the seat, although padded in leatherette, is quite hard and after 1st use my daughter complained that it hurt the inside of her thighs. I had to tie a cushion on with a bungee to make it more comfortable! However, after the 1st couple of days she stopped noticing & has been using it without the cushion ever since, so she probably has got used to it or else learned to sit back a bit. Seat is adjustable in height, we use middle height for a 3 year old so it would suit a 2 year old too, and my 5 year old likes it too! I think balance bikes are way better than trikes or stabiliser bikes if only because they are so much more versatile - you can slip them in the boot really easily so my daughter brings it into the town with me etc.- you just get so much more use out of this than the other kiddy vehicles because it's so much easier to transport - I think we'll even fit it in the boot to go on holiday too!
on 5 February 2014
Bought it for my 2 yr old. He is still a wee bit small for it but keeps trying. Definitely worth getting one of these rather than a bike with stabilisers. He's learning to balance already. I wish I'd bought this type of bike for my other kids as I'm sure they learn to ride much quicker using a balance bike.
on 23 May 2012
fab i orderd this on monday and was here by wensday!(standerd delivery) Very easy to put together , must own bike pump for tyers as you need to do that bit urself, my 3 year old is quiet tall! and she sits perfectly on the lowest seat possition so should last her a few years! :) very happy mum
0Comment20 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 August 2015
We ordered this bike last year for our son's 3rd birthday and I have to say that it has been the best present we have ever bought him. He loves it and is normally found on it most days. This bike was at the cheaper end of the market and I bought it with some trepidation, but there is nothing cheap about it and being adjustable it has grown with our son over the course of a year.Unfortunately the handle bars broke on one side. Probably due to rough handling over the year, but this was the end of the world to our son. We were about to hunt o the internet to find replacement bars when I thought I would contact the seller to see if they could help. They not only responded instantly, but sorted the handle bars immediately and sent them free of charge. I was so shocked at the outstanding service. Not only do I whole heartily recommend the product, but I highly recommend the company to.
on 5 December 2012
Great little balance bike whuch is quick and easy to assemble. £30 is a great price for a high quality product.
on 3 March 2014
This bike is perfect in size and weight for my little one to ride. She has riden it so much the tyres are starting to wear out!
on 20 February 2013
i bought 2 of these for my twin sons who are 3 and great height lovely design and sturdy all round happy with these
on 19 December 2012
Very well made item, easy to assemble with supplied allen keys, can't really be faulted. Shame I'm too big for it!
on 23 November 2015
Excellent. Have been to many stores looking at these for my 3 yr old and was tempted in buying one 3 times the price. Saw these and thought that I can always send it back if the quality wasn't as good. Very pleased, superb quality and saved a lot of money. My son loves it and is now can't stop him riding it. So glad that I didn't pay what the shops were asking. Delivered in two days also and well packed. Highly recommended.

Note, 3 days later the back wheel came off while son was riding it!!!
Waiting for reply from seller as all nuts and bolts have gone.. So this review may change.
on 7 March 2013
Great little bike at an excellent price. Brilliant for helping with balance needed to learn to ride a pedal bike.