Top positive review
24 people found this helpful
The Best Pocket Flashlight (considering the guality/price ratio)
on 27 March 2014
I had previously bought one to see how it is and when it arrived I was so impressed that I then bought 3 more to give to family and friends. I might buy more in the future.
A must have for everyone.
List of 'perks':
- manual zoom
- 3 modes (Full power, Low Power, Strobe) - access using the switch by pressing halfway.
- uses 1x AA battery. The most popular battery type, can be found at most shops.
- fits inside pocket
- has a very nice military feel to it
- the clamp is very tight and requires some muscle
- the body of the flashlight allows it to be mounted on bikes, weapons etc. (mount required)
- the lip surrounding the button allows the flashlight to be placed upright on a flat surface (candle style)
- the body and the front slide (zoom) of the flashlight is checkered and allows for good grip, even when using gloves.