Price:£8.00+ £2.59 shipping

on 21 November 2012
We recently down sized our car from a 7 seater to a 5 seater, mainly due to running costs however with 3 kids under 7 this is a challenge given the ridiculous size of car seats. Luckily these smaller boosters were available on amazon which were suitable for my 7 yr old and my 3 yr old. Size wise they are perfect although if your kids are carrying some weight i would not recommend them as they are narrow (obviously) but they are simply just pieces of covered polystyrene, therefore I would imagine their durability is quite limited. Also full price they were £20 (which to be frank is shocking for a square of polystyrene) however i was lucky enough to get them for £10 each which I suppose is ok given i could not find any other smaller car seats on the market in Britain.

To conclude you could fit 3 in row in the back of pretty much any car easily which is very good and it meets the legal requirements-so does what it says on the tin.
on 30 September 2013
Under the thin fabric the seat is made out of foam of the quality you get in packing. I was not convinced this was safe and the seller refused to cover the cost of return postage and package. Avoid this item.
I managed to get a booster seat from Halfords for £9.99 which was really well made
on 29 August 2012
The All Ride Booster seat is good value for money, we just bought it as a spare for when I had my daughters friends in the car. It is very lightweight and easy to store, my only complaint is the polystyrene underneath does make it slide around a bit if you have leather seats.
on 13 November 2012
I bought this booster seat to fit in the middle rear seat of my Volvo V70 to go between a large group 1 baby seat and a wide booster. Before owning this seat, getting all of my children into the car each morning used to take a lot of time and effort trying to squeeze between the three seats to get the buckles in. With this new seat my two eldest can strap themselves into the car each morning with no hassle at all.
My only complaint about this product is that its made of polystyrene so seems pricey for what it is, but haven't been able to find an alternative as slim as this one.
Would probably be a good seat for grandparents to use in their cars as its so light and small it would be perfect for occasional use and for use in smaller, more narrow cars too.
on 8 August 2014
Just what we needed to fit 3 car seats in the back. Nice and slim. Made of polystyrene with a cover on the top but what more do you need in a booster seat?
on 12 April 2015
This is a great product. Compact and perfect for occasional use. It is however only made from styrafoam and needs to be transported with care. If being packed in a suitcase or storage in a car boot this is something to be a wear of. Other than this cautionary note it is a great temporary product for short term use .
on 5 April 2014
Great for what I needed its light as only made from polystyrene but cover can come off to be washed buy smaller than the one I had great for small cars or I between two carseats which is what I needed it for
on 5 February 2014
Bought this to take on a holiday after a car hire company gave us an extortionate quote for hiring a booster seat. It's nice and light and small. We just popped in a cloth bag and took it as a hand luggage. It's great for moving from car to car too as it is so light. Fits easily between two bigger baby seats on the back seat of a normal sized car as it doesn't have the wings that many other booster seats do. My only criticism is that the polystyrene is exposed underneath and my six year old discovered how much fun it is to try to pick the little balls of polystyrene!
on 4 August 2015
The side velcro straps to secure the booster to the seat belt are not well enough attached - you need to stitch them on thoroughly before use.
on 27 November 2013
1/ IT'S VERY LIGHT WEIGHT,
2/ QUITE SLIM, ALTHOUGH NOT AS SLIM AS I HAD HOPED FOR!
3/ MY DAUGHTERS LOVE THE COLOUR,
4/ IT'S SO EASY TO CARRY AROUND AND MOVE FROM CAR TO CAR....

IF THERE IS ONE NEGATIVE, IT WOULD BE THE PRICE.THE SEAT IS POLYSTYRENE WITH A BIT OF FABRIC!
IT IS OVER PRICED. THAT'S WHY I GIVE A 4 NOT 5 STAR :-)