on 8 May 2013
Nice and compact especially for short journeys. Easily fit 3 into the back of even a small car. Ideal for the nanny to use in school holidays to meet with friends.
on 30 March 2013
We have twins and a teenager to fit in the back of our car. Our teenage Daughter loves them as they give her more 'bum room' in her middle position. We had standard width ones before, so I looked for narrower seats and bought 2 of these, peace at last!
on 20 March 2013
It's a pretty good booster seat considering the price. It is styrofoam with a cover but as are most inexpensive booster seats. Good value for money!
on 14 March 2014
It does the job and that's all I wanted , I`m sure my granddaughter will love it when she comes to see me. thank you
on 17 September 2013
My Grandson for whom I purchased this, says that it is uncomfortable to sit on and too hard and it "squeaks". As it is polystyrene with a very thin covering I am not surprised. definitely not for long journeys.
on 29 July 2014
Really disappointed with this. Little bits of polystyrene kept coming off and covering the car back seat. After only 12 weeks the whole thing broke in half. A total waste of money.
on 28 August 2013
Ok for short journeys,bought this for my 5 year old grandaughter,not recommended for long journey.
I would think that it would be uncomfortable for her on a long trip.
on 17 April 2013
These are adequate for purpose, but disappointed that they are only made of polystyrene and seem quite flimsy, not sure they would be comfortable for long journeys.
on 10 August 2014
We bought one of these to go in the middle of our ford focus cmax to seat our eldest child. Although it fits nicely in between two full size car seats it is very poorly made. It is made of polystyrene with the thinnest cover imaginable. So not only is it incredibly uncomfortable but it is also easily broken!! Hence ours only lasted a few months before the polystyrene snapped. Do not buy unless it is for a quick fix for short car journeys for maybe taking an extra child out where your only spare seat is in the back between two others.
on 4 December 2013
this seat promised to be compact but did not meet the promised measurements. was very poor quality made of Styrofoam type material and did not give you any sense of safety for my child! would have broken in any kind of car accident. also extremely hard to sit on. DO NOT BUY!!!!!!!!!!!