on 1 August 2012
The quality of the goal is first rate.
It is a little on the small side when erected, and is a little difficult to pack away back into its bag as you have to fold it down to about one quarter of its full size.
It suits my three year old but I can see it being too small quite soon and will have to upgrade to the next size in a year or so.
I have seen similar products since at prices lower than its full price. I am however happy with the purchase at the lower price it was on offer for during the special offer period.
11 comment19 of 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 January 2014
My two year old grandson loves kicking a football and this just makes the game easier and more fun. Easy to erect and just as easy to fold and store.
on 26 January 2013
This is great because it only needs to be outside when footsie is being played. It takes up very little space when not in use too.
on 20 May 2013
This looks good quality and is easy to pop up and wont break apart after kids use it. Would reccommend it.
on 23 April 2013
kids love this easy to pack away and pop up take it to the beach ,garden etc etc good quality ,really good buy .
on 31 January 2016
I would not advise anyone to buy this product. After a months use, by my 18 month old son, an internal wire broke, stabbed through the fabric, and has resulted in scratches to my son's hand and foot. It could've easily been his eye.
on 5 February 2013
Easy to use and fold down again when you get the knack, great to use at home but have also taken it away with us.
on 30 November 2013
I bought this for youth club and it fell apart within the first few uses.
I really would like my money back but I no longer have the receipt.
I would not recommend this item.
on 9 September 2015
Easy to erect and collapse could be popped in boot of car great fun for kids provides loads of exercise. It is not full size but ideal for fun games and activities
on 5 January 2015
Bought for 3 grandsons who love it. Only small but helps keep the ball down. I tried to collapse it for storage but it just wouldn't twist. No complaints though.