on 11 January 2014
I had to return the first pair as the lining in one hand was stitched incorrectly, and it was impossible to get my thumb in! However, the second pair, still at the bargain price, is great! Buttery soft leather, with a warm merino lining. I dont like the bulk of many gloves, and I rarely wear them (or mittens) however I purchased these as I am now outside a great deal, with my work. They are comfortable and a good size for my large hands!
on 15 December 2013
I ordered 2 pairs as they were such a bargain of a price (GBP12.30 a pair) - one pair for our daughter and one pair for myself. I have worn them 3 times already and although they appear to be thin they are warm and comfortable. I ordered X-small/small and they are still slightly too big for us but hey that doesn't matter as they are nice mittens and they do the job they are made for.
on 29 September 2014
I wear size 6,5 and these 100% ship skin X-Small/Small mittens fit me well, even are a bit loose. Maybe they will fit even a slightly bigger hand. A good quality item with 100% Merino Wool Lining. A real bargain.
on 5 February 2014
Excellent quality flexible and would recommend them to a friend. Have bought extra small medium in in grey colour also.