Price:£0.99

From Zimbabwe comes Mokoomba with their excellent African Fusion. In this track alone you can hear the type of music of the area (Tonga), but to this you also have a fusion of Latino and even some Reggae. A great track to listen to that makes you want to burst into dance this is catchy and addictive. I can't stop listening to this and I am going to check out the album Rising Tide to see if all the other songs are as great as this.

If you want to brighten up your day then get this.
on 22 November 2012
Downloaded this to my Amazon Cloud ... it was free and so I was very pleased. Be a great song to listen to while out running.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 October 2012
Loved on track listened to the rest and I can't turn it off I'm looking forward to seeing this group live
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 October 2012
I discovered this band reading the Guardian, where the album had a 4 stars review. It's great music from Zimbabwe but with a world twist. I have to say that the energy, the rhythms and the soul that these guys have are really inspiring and put me in a good mood every time I listen to it.
I definitely recommend this album !!!!