Colour Name: Black/GreyChange

on 16 April 2013
I had originally gone with a Bushnell V2 scope which although worked well was clumsy to have to keep getting out and putting away every time and no good on blind shots.
I sold the V2 and have just finished my 4th round with my new S3 and I cannot rate it high enough. So easy to use and a glance to the wrist and your away.
0Comment23 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 March 2013
After spending a bit of time looking at GPS watches I plummeted for this one. I must say it doesn't disappoint. Just a quick glance of watch and you know exact yardage to front middle or back of green. It automatically switches holes also which is very handy. Solid strap allows you to cater for all wrist sizes. Touch screen very responsive even with glove on. Battery time matches manufacturers specs. Overall very pleased.
0Comment45 of 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 April 2013
this is a great aid for any golfer of any ability, and is easy to use, heavy battery drain is a drawback as it requires recharging after each round of golf
on 5 January 2014
Wish I'd got one ages ago. No more guessing how far you hit your shots. A really helpful gadget that actually improves your golf.
on 4 July 2013
A little pricey so was sceptical but what a great product. The lay up function a little disappointing so the S1 may have been sufficient. Transformed my golfing.
11 comment10 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 May 2013
I love it it easy to use accurate, no fussy downloading to do just put it on your wrist select the golf course and go.
on 29 October 2013
GPS works fine and soon picks up course information. Locating charging adapter to rear of watch can be a little fiddly, apart from that no compaints, enjoyable and fun to use!
on 4 September 2015
Have only used this a few times now but for me, and what I am looking for, this is perfect. It shows distances on each hole and allows me to measure distances for my shots and, I haven't done it, you can add hazards too. The display in general has a decent interface (limited due to screen size of course).

In general, it helps you make easy decisions about club selection (assuming you know how far you hit the ball). I'll be honest and say I have found a few occasions where I have 2nd guessed (correctly) the yardages but I'm not sure whether that is a course mapping or satellite issue.

I haven't used it to keep scores and to be honest don;t see the point of that feature but I played with the feature and it seems pretty easy to do.

All in all for me, someone who really just wants yardage advice, it's a great gadget and will be coming on all future rounds I play.
on 23 May 2014
Great piece of kit. Made an absolute difference to my game. First competition after buying this saw me come back with Stableford 42!
on 11 September 2012
this watch does everything it says on the box. Easy to use and accurate. A great aid to better golf. All serious golfers should have one.
11 comment18 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse