Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now

on 9 July 2012
I bought this treadmill when on special for £499. i had been looking at other treadmills online like Nordic trac and Powertech. I needed a treadmill thats fast as i train at interval runs up to 18kph. This seemed like it was ideal.
The treadmill goes up to 20kph, has incline, safety catch, programmes etc - basically all you need to start up your own at home machine.Delivery was 2 man by Sprint who notified me of delivery window and obliged to this, they put it to the location of my choice. I was offered assembly by Branx at £90 but to be perfectly honest, you dont need this. Its a case of DIY, a few screws and nuts and looking and understanding the instructions. do it yourself, save £90, I had the machine running well within 20mins.
The machine has been used a few times on high speed, i hope the motor handles what i do on it so at the moment i would have to say im very happy with the purchase. The machine is sturdy and doesnt bobble about when you run on it, especially at 18kph.
Communication from branx has been excellent and i cannot fault this. They have also thrown in the 5 year warranty on parts and labour which is piece of mind.
Overall if your looking for a machine that is either for starting up or moving to intermediate onwards then this is what you are looking for.
UPDATE: The machine developed a fault with the incline motor in March 2013, ive no idea how that came about as i dont really use the incline much, however it started to show "Err". The manual told me to look for a loose wire which i couldnt see. So i was in contact with Branx about it. This is when i experienced the best after care service over a product. Branx have put all the major high street retailers to shame when it comes to after care over such a large product. I was in constant contact with Peter Jones (Manager), my emails were always answered promptly. Peter even gave me his own mobile number to ensure things were going ok and told me when he was unavailable due to meetings etc. He was very courteous (Using Sir every time we spoke) which makes you feel you are important to him, he had arranged a part to be sent to me which duly arrived within a few days. I was to contact him again letting him know when the part arrived and he arranged an engineer out to my home to repair/replace whatever was faulty on my treadmill. I really would recommend buying from Branx, Peter seems very dedicated to the job and customer satisfaction so in the event of a minor hiccup like above, be assured he will have your back. Well done to Peter & Branx, I know ill be looking at your fitness products again if required.
0Comment29 of 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 November 2012
Update (15 June 2014)

My brand new replacement running machine arrived this weekend. Branx kept me updated while my new running machine was being built and delivered. The new running machine is excellent.

As indicated in my last update on 24 April, the customer service at Branx is stunning. They changed my old running machine without any hesitation when the frame cracked on it, and have been brilliant with me throughout.

I thoroughly recommend the running machine and Branx themselves based on my experiences of them.

**********************************************

Update (24 April 2014) - I have had my running machine for 18 months now. I was very happy with it until the metal frame cracked.

I contacted Branx, hoping that they would replace the frame.

However, to my absolute amazement, they promised to replace the whole machine!

To say that I am impressed with Branx's customer service is a gross understatement - I have never known anyone like them from when I first bought the machine until now.

Highly recommended!

**************************************

This machine is excellent value for money. It runs very quietly, and was very easy to put together - so don't bother paying £90 to have it done for you. The display panel reminds me of the professional treadmills you see in gyms. It provides all the information you need. If the running track was as solid and sturdy as the frame, front panel and handrails, you could almost mistake it for a professional treadmill, but obviously folding treadmills are not the same.

There are some nice little touches with this machine, such as speed and incline controls on the handrails, speakers that you can plug an iPod into, and even some weights as well.

What can I say about the customer service...wow! I have never experienced anything like it. Excellent pre and post-sales communications and service. Well done Branx.
on 15 July 2012
Follow up review for Branx Cardio Pro 20kph treadmill by Leo.

I thought I'd submit this review after having my treadmill for over 18 months now.

The treadmill has been used usually two or three times a week (except for breaks due to old man injuries!) and is still going strong. I have had other treadmills with more features but this one has outshone them all for basic performance and durability. If you're more interested in trouble free day after day performance, than speakers and fans, then this is the treadmill for you.

The only downside is the programmes. I think I mentioned in my original review that there was no info. on these in the instruction manual and I've never been able to use them. However this is not too much of a problem to me as the controls for speed and incline are easily accessed while running.

I had reason to contact Branx recently with a question regarding routine maintenance. I used the chat now function form their website and I am pleased to say they were superb. I was dealt with instantly in an excellent manner.

To conclude:- Even though there is the small downside of the programmes, this is far outweighed by a great product and their customer service has so far been excellent, therefore still five stars from me!

Please see below for original review.

Took delivery of the Branx Cardio Pro Treadmill last week. Delivery sorted directly through Branx in prompt fashion and assembly was very straight forward and simple. The treadmill, although not as big and robust as my previous one (Nordictrak), seems at least just as stable and solid when running and perhaps even more so at the higher speeds. So far I'm very pleased indeed. Only one slight downside is that the instruction booklet is a little bit basic and could've perhaps benefitted from a small section on the programs available. However this is a minor gripe overall to what so far seems an excellent product and very good value for money. The info. and aftersales at Branx also seems to be excellent. I would definitely recommend this product.
on 23 September 2012
We have had this machine for several months now and we love it. It is a solid bit of kit and nice to run on. The first machine we had lost power to the incline motor so we emailed Branx (Peter) and reported it to him. To be honestest I half expected the problem to be a nightmare to sort out, but Branx swapped the old machine for a new one and kept us informed of what was going on. Its nice to say that customer service in this country is not dead. To sum up I would say an all round great machine and company which is suitable for everyone in the family.
on 28 September 2012
Customer service from Branx has been second to none.

There was a queue for the item and I was informed immediately and given the option to wait or cancel. Phoning to inform of the delivery and a slot was very useful. The only slight failing on the customer service front was that the delivery people ummed and arrd at the single flight of stairs which has seen heavier and bigger things go up without issue and inspite the fact I told them over the phone exactly what to expect. Also, I may have been wrong but I thought they would set it up and take the box but they didn't so I had to take care of the box and set it up. However, that's the delivery company not Branx and I can't remember whether setting up and taking the packaging was part of the deal in the first place.

In any case, if you can read then you can set it up. Took no more than an hour to put it together, wrestle it to where I want it and turn it on. Not being a treadmill expert I can't tell you how good it is compared to others, it does what I need, good incline, good speed settings and extra bits that some people may use (weights, chest pulse device). The best feature for me is that it can fold away and not stick out like a sore thumb in the room.

Overall, I would highly recommend this device after near 1 month of owning it and using it 2 / 3 times a week.
on 30 July 2012
I have recently received my Branx treadmill machine, excellent delivery time and excellent service from Branx. The machine was really easy to assemble and had it up and running very quickly. The operation are straight forward including the pre loaded programmes. Sturdy machine at a very competative price. The little extras like being able to plug in your personnal music player, 6 small weights and the heart monitor all add to excellent value for money. Branx were very professional in the way they contacted me to check whether I was happy with my product. I would recommend this treadmill and Branx as a company to friends and colleagues in future. If you are looking for a machine which is excellent value for money and capable of high performance this is a good choice.
on 21 July 2012
We are so pleased with this product. It is sturdy, to my mind is almost top-end gym standard, and is being regularly used & taking quite a pounding without any complaint. Installation wasn't too difficult, just a bit fiddly. Speedy and efficient delivery, excellent customer care from Branx. Would not hesitate to recommend product or company, was a great decision to buy this.
on 13 May 2013
I was kept well informed of the delivery from Peter at Branx. The item was delivered with no fuss on a two hour time slot and it took me about 30 minutes to assemble it.

The Treadmill itself is very sturdy and well built, with the added weights located on the side it just adds to that good stability. Motor is quite and speed and incline work v well. The instructions are a little basic but can still be followed and the training modes we have just started to explorer but are pretty obvious once you have used the program once. All in all great treadmill for your money with the added bonus of the chest strap weights and training matt which make it even better value.

I did have a bit of an issue with the onsite labour warranty as the add I had purchased had been overwritten with a product change and the onsite warranty period when the webpage had been updated. I raised this with Branx who were very clear that the warranty I had purchased was the one on the initial advert and were good enough to confirm this back to me via email direct.

All in all I would say the best value treadmill and in the price bracket from the research I did and the experience from Branx. Many Thanks v pleased customer.
on 16 December 2012
I recently bought this treadmill based on the reviews on amazon. It seemed to have all the features that I wanted including an excellent warranty. I was also impressed with all the positive comments on Branx' customer service.
Firstly, as many of the other reviews have stated, the customer service was impeccable. When the treadmill arrived, one of the cables was broken and Branx sent out a repair company within 24 hours who were kind enough to both fix it and do the complete set up for me.
Sadly, another fault developed on the treadmill and although Branx were willing to supply me with an entirely new unit (no quibbles at all) I decided the best thing to do was return it altogether.
I also had a few questions regarding the treadmill as the manual is very basic and Branx tried there utmost to help me with these.
All in all, despite the issues I had with my particular treadmill, I was very happy with the package of product, features, customer service and after care. The warranty in particular is excellent.
Branx have said that they are going to put instructions as to the programmes on the internet so hopefully that should resolve the basic instruction manual.
on 25 July 2014
Bought one of these treadmills,,,, looks ace took about 5 mins to put together, on putting the machine together i noticed the end caps were broke i rang branx up and in about 2 days they ad arrived, they seem very honest and trustworthy and would advise any one if ur thinking about a treadmill i would definatly deal with branx fitness for any fitness equipment.. when i ordered the treadmill i asked if it could be delivered on a certain day and they did everything possible to please, delivery men were really polite and helpful.... the machine is very sturdy only used it a couple of times and im well happy with it plus the aftercare is better than any where else ive ever dealt with....
Argos well say no more promising delivery with a treadmill and when they couldnt deliver made all the excuses under the sun,,, so asked for my money back and bought this one from branx fitness nothing is to much for them they put there customers first....as uve guessed om a very happy bunny indeed 😊