on 27 November 2012
Bought this for the Whole family to Have some fun with and what a little cracker it is, very easy to use from the Box and as we are all novices when it comes to the keyboard.
learning steps easy to start and progess with
one thing to note it needs a 6mm adapter to plug your 3.5mm headphone jack plug into
0Comment22 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 January 2013
The piano has a lighting system which allows beginners (such as me) to learn very quickly. Overall a very good buy and at a very good price. I'd definitely recommend this to those of you who are thinking about learning the Piano
on 24 April 2013
This product, provides a superb base for a beginner, who has natural talent for learning to play instruments. It is well laid out, intuitive to use.
on 30 September 2013
Baught the keyboard for my 9 year old daughter for her keyboard practice at home. The sound quality is good and the tone, rhythm, song bank gives wide range of options. The best part is keys with lights. It helps to learn a new tune. Even a novice like me can try my hands on and play easy tunes in a jiffy.
on 14 February 2014
This is ideal for a learner - I bought the keyboard as a present, it is easy to use and has a great sound, the keys are well weighted and everything seems securely put together. I'm not so sure about the teaching aids but they dont hinder the experience so they might be helpul for some - recommeded!
on 3 January 2015
Bought for my son but I used it more than him christmas day. The light up keys are really good for learning songs, and it isn't just the white keys that light up but the black ones too unlike some other ones. It has three levels of learning so you can build up experience. Will hopefully be a concert pianist before too long!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 27 November 2014
An excellent beginner's keyboard, that will serve you well up to a decent level of proficiency.

I originally bought it to support my daughter, who is about to start learning piano at school, but the whole family is now learning, due to its inbuilt teaching modules, which make learning piano easy and fun, which is something I never thought I would be saying. Beat, key sequence and speed are taught separately then brought together, and the 100 in-built tunes given you plenty to work at.

Casio has thought of everything. You can learn with one hand initially, then add the other. If you are completely useless, and I am, it even calls out which finger you should be using, in addition to lighting up the key that you should be pressing.

Without being at all cheesy, this keyboard makes learning piano a game which you can follow at your own pace. Playing piano is never going to be easy, but this keyboard allows you to make some basic progress early on so that you are inclined to stick with it and put in the practice. As such, it takes a real amount of the early pain out of the process.

This model comes with the mains adapter, but others listed on Amazon do not, so look out for that. There is also a bundle with a stand, but I decided to buy a more solid stand separately.

A brilliant beginners keyboard. Five stars.
on 5 February 2013
My husband bought this for his daughter for Christmas. She is 13 and very into music. She used to have a pink keyboard which was fine for when she was very young but now she wants to learn to play properly rather than playing random notes! We thought this would be good for her since she can either compose her own music or turn on the lights function which tells her which key to press in the correct order and correct speed so that she learns to play an actual tune. Included with the purchase was 10 free online lessons, although I cannot rate this as she has not yet tried it. This keybaord is black with 61 full-size keys.100 sounds, 50 rhythms.100 stored songs. There is volume control and a grand piano feature, auto accompaniment, teaching function, LCD display, and speaker/headphone jack. Accessories included: music holder and song book. Includes mains adaptor. Can be battery powered - requires 6 x AA (not included).
0Comment18 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 February 2014
I got this for my 11 year old daughter for Christmas and she loves it. It sits on the stand (which I bought with it) in her room so she can 'have a go' whenever she likes. She may not be brilliant at it but we all have fun with it & her friends love playing with it when they come round.
on 6 October 2014
bought this for my wife after she gave her previous one to grandaughter, my wife is very pleased with it she says it is so easy to play and she is still finding different things to experiment with,excellent purchase,excellent service thank you.