on 21 March 2013
I just wanted to say, I was involved in a double rear end collision and my four year old son was sat in his Maxi Cosi Air Protect seat. If it had not been for this seat he probably wouldn't have got off with no injuries. I am just about to order a replacement seat, I could not recommend highly enough.
0Comment27 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 January 2013
Comfy nice looking car seat. Adjusts to fit our 3 1/2 year old. Very easy to install just using seat belt.
on 6 August 2011
This was purchased for my 3 year old boy as his sister had a similar one now 3 years old (Rodi). It is much more comfy (thicker foam) than hers and she wants a new one as a result. Easy to fit and move between cars, great head restraint when asleep (tilts in and out) and easier to recline when he falls asleep than her older model. I haven't given it a 5 star because the recline function isn't as easy as I had hoped BUT is much better than any of the other cheaper car seats we have bought for the Grandparent's car and more suitable for longer journeys. The older model can be used as a booster seat on its own whereas this one shouldn't be used like this - I missed this small print. I'd still buy it again.
0Comment19 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 February 2013
This seat is very adjustable and reclines which is great for longer journeys, my girls love them and we would recommend it.
on 7 March 2013
The price and fast delivery to Cyprus = V. happy but if you want to keep it nice then i would say buy a summer cover.
on 11 April 2015
My daughter is very comfy in this seat on long journeys. Easy to fit and with the head strap bit, it holds in place with the seatbelt on when she isn't in it. I did have to reverse the headrest on the back seat of the car to fit the child car seat in securely. Overall very pleased.
on 14 November 2015
Bought this for my son who is 3 years and 3 months and I am very happy with it, as is he.its not bulky and yet I have the assurance that it will protect him should we ever have an accident. Will be buying another one for my other son when he is the correct age for it
on 9 January 2016
Having discovered that one of the booster seats I had was on the 'Which' DON'T BUY list, I spent a long time looking through the 'Which' recommendations to find one that was highly recommended and was not too wide (it is quite hard to fit 2 booster seats and a toddler seat in the back of even quite big cars! Most of the Best Buy recommendations from 'Which' were between 50-70cm wide) and this car seat fitted the bill. It got a very good review and is 45cm wide. It seems very comfy, and immediately I see how much safer it is than the one I was replacing (a Graco Junior Maxi Group 2/3 Highback Booster Car Seat).
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 January 2016
Comfortable, light and easy to fit car seat. I definitely wanted a reclining car seat as we do a lot of travelling visiting family and often choose to do the night run. It does recline and took me a while to figure out I could do it whilst they were already sitting in it in the car. They don't recline as much as a younger car seat and would be nice if they did recline more, but I guess this style of seat has limitations so better than nothing. My two children sleep well in it and find it really comfortable.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 December 2012
Really happy with this chair it's easy to fit, daughter tells me it's comfy and sleeps well in it on long journey's.