on 1 July 2013
These cloths are compatible with my steamer which is a Pifco 6 in one. Perfect fit, and washable too. Would recommend to other people.
0Comment27 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 February 2013
They do what it says on the tin. You can of course only use one at a time but it does make it muchmore convenient to have spares.
on 20 February 2013
They are a bit thin and won't take long from frequent washing before they fall apart! The original is thicker.
on 29 March 2014
Very good and very cheap product. I think it can be used for most steam machines, because the fabric is slightly stretchy. Very fast delivery. I think I will bay 6 microfiber and I can use every day new and wash them in the end of the week in the wash machine.
on 27 December 2012
I recommend these microfiber cloth cleaning pads to one and all, that are looking for a replacement cleaning pad for the X5 or the Vax s
on 25 February 2013
found the product to be of a very poor quality nothing like the original cloths,
would not reccomend or purchase again
on 6 August 2012
...these replacements are a perfect fit and do the job well. Now we always have a clean cloth to ensure a clean floor.
on 11 January 2014
I ordered these Universal Microfibre cloths as I only received 1 cloth with the steam mop I bought (Pifco 6 in 1 multi-function). The cloths fir perfectly are good quality for the reasonable price and are machine washable. Very prompt delivery!
on 28 March 2014
These are great, they easily fit my Hyundai steam mop and the price was very good. I thought that they had gone astray and contacted the company, they replied immediately and where very helpful. The very next day they arrived.
on 10 March 2014
I thought these were great - I was expecting them to be on the thin side but they were as good as the ones that came with my Vax floor steamer. Very pleased, good product delivered very promptly.