on 27 October 2013
Upon opening the package I initially thought they had sent blue acrylic rather that clear. I put this info into an email to the seller who called me immediately and asked "Did you remove the blue plastic peel-off film from the front of the panel?"

Nope, I had not. In my defence, I am blonde, female and from Essex.

The guy was lovely and friendly and very understanding of my mistake.

The sign is now up and looks classy as hell. Can't believe the low price. Awesome stuff.
33 comments|134 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 November 2013
Good condition however Back round plate was very scratched.it was a present for a friend moving into her new house.
on 20 December 2013
Very quick delivery and really nice product. They even supply printed template for drilling holes to make it easy to install
on 15 November 2013
Good quality product, nice finish, easy to assemble with instructions included and a cracking price which couldn't be matched on the high street!
on 26 December 2013
I loved the plague so much that i orderd 3 more ffor my mom , my sisters ann my friend they all Love them
on 1 November 2013
Top marks for this item, people have commented how good it looks and are amazed when I tell them the price. Would definitely recommend.
on 4 December 2015
Came with air bubles trapped inside the actual writing, in the advert they show a complete black in teh number & letters , its not , and will definitelly not last in the sun for more then a few months.
review image review image
on 26 January 2015
Arrived very quickly and was up on the garage doors in five minutes flat :) Can be seen clearly from the pavement/road which is about 60 feet or more away. Excellent value for money, much better quality than I expected. Happy to recommend.
on 15 February 2015
I am totally delighted with this name plaque,It combines style with functionality and more importantly its design ensures that our house number is now clearly visible from the road which is essential as the house numbers in my street are not sequential This can make delivery a problem for some carriers and in order to assist them I wanted a clear and easy to read sign unimpeded by flowers,animals trees etc The sign has two components, an aluminium back plate and a perspex front ,on which the house number and street are printed It is important to state that BOTH the backplate and front are protected by a clear film which needs to be removed before fixing I mention this only because it was not apparent that the backplate was also protected and I initially thought it had a large scratch on it After contacting customer services,I ascertained that the back plate was also covered and found that when I located and removed the film I discovered that it was not in fact a scratch but merely a crease in the film ! The set comes with screws and it took my husband about five minutes to attach it to our wall In summation this product represents real value for money, and is one of my best purchases ever from Amazon. I am one very happy bunny !
on 11 November 2013
Just as it says on the tin great value for the money the neighbours are jealous and will probably order