on 13 October 2012
This is a very welcome small birthday gift in an attractive highly coloured green tin . useful to store small items found in a kitchen or maybe for biscuits once contents are eaten.
on 28 February 2013
Loved the tin and the chocolates were lovely. A bit expensive, but for a special gift it was very good.
on 20 June 2014
I would recommend this to anyone who wants to give a lovely present to someone who likes mint chocolates, this is a perfect idea! And they can use the box afterwards, to keep something else in it...the box looks amazing.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 24 December 2015
Bought as a gift and a little too sweet for the recipient; hence only 4 stars. Not the makers fault, my Grandson seems to be losing his sweet tooth!
on 2 December 2015
Scrumdiddlyumptious! These were great and i originally bought them to use as a gift for someone but they were just too tempting! I scoffed the lot!
on 10 March 2015
Cute tin and great chocolates inside it. Great present to take with you to dinner at someone's house. Really refreshing after dinner mint.
on 31 January 2014
I think these are the best mint creams I have e ver bought nice tin very good delivery and a fair price I will buy again.
on 8 October 2015
The best before date only gave less than one month to eat, was purchased as a present so could'nt give it to my relative
on 2 February 2016
Yum, loved the tin, loved the contents. I adore mint creams, and these were some of the best I've tried.
on 21 January 2015
Bought for Christmas. Nice chocolates.these would be suitable for a gift. Lovely green presentation box