on 4 February 2016
I tried this stuff while staying in a hotel in Dundee. Asked for Magners and they said they only had Apple Rekorderlig and I wasn't disappointed! This stuff is like the nectar of the gods! Cider tastes like cider - the Apple Rekorderlig tastes like red apples! It's nice and sweet and goes down very easily - perhaps far too easily.

For some very bizarre reason very few stores stock Rekorderlig and even less stock Apple Rekorderlig. I've never seen it in Tesco, Morrison, Sainsbury's despite - but occasionally in Asda. But when Asda do stock it, you can't count on it being there long enough before it's all gone. All of their over berry flavours can usually be quite easily found... but never apple.

In my opinion this is perhaps the best cider available anywhere on earth. Rekorderlig know exactly what they're doing when they're producing drinks and clearly the crystal clear streams running down from the Swedish mountains are doing their bit too. Magners is very drab by comparison and Cidre is just dull and lifeless after drinking this. As for Strongbow - it's an insult on your taste buds after Apple Rekorderlig.
on 30 January 2013
This is the best Cider I have ever tasted. I have nothing bad to say about it, simply amazed! The delivery charge was also very good, I will definitely recommend and buy again =]
on 29 October 2012
Arrived within the time limit specified and well packaged. Good price and I can't find this flavour in any shops anywhere so glad to have found them here.
on 18 November 2013
Rekorderlig make my favourite apple cider - You can taste the red apples - just add ice! if only it were cheaper eigh...
on 19 June 2014
It was really well packaged, the beer case itself with lots of turquoise peanuts in a bigger box, then some more air bubbles within the case itself. Hoped it would arrive sooner but it was within the estimated time so I guess there's nothing wrong with that!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 18 August 2015
Too sweet and best drunk by people who have never tasted proper cider. A good starter for teenagers, perhaps, who go on to develop a love for the apple, but for those of us who drink cider by the barrel this is best avoided. Nice bottle mind.
on 29 August 2015
very good product. But rather disappointed that the carriage charges have nearly doubled since the last two lots.
on 26 January 2014
Loved this flavour. Never seen the apple flavour for sale in the shops. Nicest flavour of all that I have tried.
on 12 June 2015
Best cider ever, cant get it anywhere!
on 15 October 2014
The best tasting cider in the world