Price:£24.99+ £0.99 shipping

on 11 September 2012
MY 7 year old daughter wanted this for her birthday after seeing the numerous adverts. It was a complete waste of money, the balls turn to mush and break up in the machine. It's noisy, not at all soothing and just makes a mess - they stick to everything. This is the first review I have ever written but with Christmas approaching, I don't want any other parents to waste their money.
1313 comments|502 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 January 2013
Not very happy with this product.......... not very soothing and the balls have started to shrink. Therefore will cost more and more money to purchase more replacement balls. My daugher has only used it once!!!
0Comment|118 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 November 2012
My daughter was after this orbeez spa for ages, and was very excited to spend her birthday money on it. When it came we immediately assembled it, (this was only a little bit tricky) The orbeez balls felt lovely and silky, then as the instructions said we could, we heated them up before putting them in to the spa, then added a couple of drops of the enclosed perfume also in to the spa. At this point we thought all was going to be great ,UNTIL WE TURNED IT ON!!!. Within minutes of the plastic rotary wheel moving the balls round, the balls where popping and leaving a mushy mess everywhere. my daughter was so disappointed as bits of it were stuck like superglue between her toes, on her clothes and all over my wooden floor. She ended up realy upset instead of enjoying it. she asked me to send it back because it was that bad. It took me an hour to clean the machine out and I had to sieve all the mush off the decent balls that where left. At £7 for a refill bag. I reckon we went through £4 worth in that 1 use. please dont bother with this product.I have never felt the need to write a review about anything before.Orbeez Soothing Spa
66 comments|301 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 March 2014
I bought this product for my daughter after here seing it on tv a few times.she has used it once and says its rubbish.i totally agree £30.00 pound for an item I would not reccoment to anyone.total waste of time and money.my opinion is its that bad orbeez should refund everyone who has bought them.i will never buy orbeez again
on 11 November 2014
Please do not buy this product it is very annoying, SUPER NOISY, and very silly please do not even think about buying this for your kids and it will just waste your money. I got this for my daughter who is only seven . She wanted it for ever but when we got it,it just disappointed us. Again, please don't waste you money.
on 29 December 2012
ABSOLUTE RUBBISH CANT BE USED AS SHOWN DAUGHTER DISSAPOINTED BALLS GOOD BUT NOT A FOOT SPA BY ANY MEANS DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY
22 comments|139 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 October 2013
My daughter wanted this and on first glance it does look ok, it looks like the beads will wash over your feet and hands and sooth you, at least thats what it says, quite the opposite. The beads are very soft plastic, which can be squashed very easily, they trickle over the edge one by one, not what the picture shows, it just doest do what it says, for that amount of money I expected alot more.
on 20 January 2013
The jelly beads are pretty but messy, the bead fountain doesn't seem to work very well, it's a nuisance to store and my daughter has used it once. We'll be throwing it away soon.
on 22 November 2012
I have never written a review before, but do not people to buy this for their kids and their children be as disapointed as mine were by this product... Where to start.. Firstly.. it is made of a cheap plastic that feels like it is going to break the second you touch it. The orbeez balls can be warmed in warm water, but quickly chill back to cold with no heating element, and they also break down to a mush after the first use, out of the two bags supplied we probably have 1/2 of a bag still whole balls, the rest are a mush in the bottom of the (Not very) soothing foot spa. the are cold wet and slimy within about 5 minutes of switching the VERY NOISY machine on. My daughter was really looking forwards to using this, but is so disapointed. Its nothing like the hype of the adverts... a cascading waterfall it is not, soothing it is not... waste of money it definately is!
0Comment|147 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 May 2012
My daughter aged 7 wanted this and was so excited about it. Upon opening it looked good and assembled well. The balls felt soft and silky and you can warm them up in warm water and she was enjoying using it. However, after a couple of days, the balls started disintigrating into mush and it gets everywhere. It sticks to clothes, the carpet, your feet, everything and it wont vac up cos its wet. You can purchase more balls for 7 quid a bag, I wondered why to start with but now realise why. Its being sent back and im going to get her a proper foot spa!
11 comment|133 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse