on 16 January 2013
I bought this for a birthday gift for my sister after thinking all day about what would make a perfect gift for a 25 year old woman. After having a sudden thought about perhaps a bottle of champagne I hopped onto Amazon and came across this product. After reading a few reviews I was determined that this would be a good choice and I was not wrong.

The product arrived today (6 days before the estimated delivery date) and looks fantastic! It is wonderfully presented and what you see in the picture is exactly what you get in the box. The seller clearly cares about customer satisfaction and what she does and even contacts each buyer prior to the product being sent to confirm receipt of your order.

This makes the perfect gift for anyone who is stuck for a special gift for a special someone on a special occasion or just because, it is very reasonably priced too. An all round perfect little gift which I cannot fault.
on 29 August 2012
excellent product to purchase as gift for special celebration.personalisation of item add a lot of value to thought behind purchase.
certainly worth considering when looking for something different
on 21 November 2012
I brought this to go with a picnic hamper I have brought for my parents for Christmas and I can't say a bad thing about it. I had an email within 24hours from the team confirming my wording on the chocolates and to say it would be dispatched shortly.
The gift came delivered within a few days in a box that was so well padded there was no way anything was going to happen to the bottle or chocolates.
It's a lovely gift for any loved one and with that personal touch makes it so much nicer. 5* seller and 5* product thank you :)
on 19 January 2013
Very happy with this purchase, and the extra bonus was it was gift wrapped very nicely,, saved me having to do it and then it would not have looked so good, highly recommended, I will certainly buy from this company again.
on 4 September 2012
Ordered two lots for sisters 50th birthdays.

Delighted with the product, they were well wrapped and beautiful gifts to give for a special birthday.

Jo who called to discuss details of the order was helpful and friendly. Excellent service and great product for a special gift idea..
on 22 August 2012
I ordered the Moet Champagne gift bag as an Engagement gift - and was utterly thrilled when it arrived. It was packaged beautifully, and looked elegant.
The service received from Choccamocca was excellent - with personal contact made when I had omitted to request personalised information for the back of the chocolate bars. This was very much appreciated, as the message on the back of the bars finished the gift off nicely.
Thanks very much - I'm one very satisfied customer! x
on 5 August 2012
Great gift. Love the personalised chocolate wrapper. And the service from Choccamocca was fantastic. I asked for early delivery and they did it no hassle no charge.
on 28 February 2014
Such a lovely gift for that special birthday/celebration. Lovely idea & to be able to personalise aswell makes it just that extra bit special. Lady emailed me to say item had been personalised & sent out so cannot fault at all. Amazing.
on 15 April 2013
"I am absolutely delighted with my purchase, was exactly as described. Excellent in every aspect. I highly recommend Choccamocca and will certainly be using again. Given that this is a present for my sisters 40th Birthday the "Moet Champagne and Chocolates gift bag was just perfect.Beautifully wrapped :):)
on 18 May 2014
I would highly recommend this product and the services of this company. I bought this for my parent's Golden anniversary to celebrate the special occasion as they seldom drink. They loved the champagne and the personalised chocolates. (They kept the empty bottle and chocolate wrapping as a momento!) Thank you Coca bee for a really cool gift idea!

See one answered question