on 18 October 2012
We are very pleased with our latest Maxi Cosi purchase. Our son orginally had the Pebble infant carrier/ car seat in intense red which we were really pleased with and the Family fix base is now used for this latest purchase. The seat is very easy to operate and may be operated one handed. Our toddler seems very comfortable when in the seat and we hope that he will continue to enjoy it for the duration of time he has to use it.We have had a very good experience with both seats and the base and of paramount importance the child enjoys using the seat.
on 22 December 2015
I personally think you get what you pay for. This seat is more expensive than others but it is very well padded. The straps stay in place so it's easy to strap little ones in. Lock is very secure and easy to use. I have taken cover off to wash a couple of times, it dries quickly.
on 4 April 2015
Like other maxi cosi models, it needs clips at side to put straps in before placing child in, to save you having to dig straps out from under the child once they're in. Children are very comfy in them and i trust them safety wise. Would recommend.
on 2 June 2014
Great seat, really secure and can be adjusted so sitting upright or lying back at a pull of the isofix base lever. Buckles and strap adjust easily. Just have to watch they are out of the way before lifting child as caught clothing twice and put a small hole in it. Comfortable and secure forward facing seat. Only gripe would be no carry handle.
on 24 April 2013
I have previously bought the Maxi Cosi Family Fix base and therefore this was the only choice of car seat for me. The seat is very substantial and quality of fabric is superb, harness and pads appear comfortable.
on 30 December 2014
Fits easily with the same Maxi-Cosi Isofix base used by the Pebble baby seat. It's a no-brainer if your little one is ready to progress from the Pebble to a forward facing seat. As with all Maxi-Cosi products I've tried, it's built like a tank and not super lightweight, so bear that in mind if you will be moving it frequently or if fitting a car seat in your vehicle is awkward. On the flip side, the build quality lends reassurance as to safety, and the great thing about the base is that, once fitted, it's a quick and easy process to lift the seat in and out to transfer between vehicles (we have a base in each of our cars) or to carry a sleeping baby inside if you get home and don't want to wake him/her.
on 19 July 2013
A brilliant car seat which fits with the Isofix base we bought for the Pebble. My daughter loves being in this - she seems comfortable, very safe (I'm sure all car seats are, but as a parent strapping her in I feel positive that she's very secure in this seat and its fixings), and loves being able to look out of the window.
on 15 December 2013
So easy to install with your iso-fix it just clicks in and gives you such peace of mind when compared with a seat belt car seat. speedy delivery and with all maxi-cosi products its great quality and my baby is very comfortable in it. I highly recommend it.
on 11 January 2013
Very impressed with this car seat. Our daughter had outgrown the Pebble seat and this was the next logical choice to fit the maxi cosi family fix base. Our daughter enjoys facing forward in the car and the seat will (hopefully) last her quite a while. We do miss the carry handle that the Pebble had, but then it's a totally different design for younger babies. All in all a well built, sturdy, yet comfy car seat.
on 14 April 2013
We used a Maxi Cosi Pebble and we had the family-fix base and that pushed us in this direction. We bought a Maxi Cosi Axiss (for my wife's car, because it's the frendliest car seat ever) and this one (for my car). We took into consideration probabily everything before buying the Pearl and I don't regret getting it at all. It's extremely comfy, very easy to manouver and one of the few car seats with "very good" results in crush-tests (about 5 seats in this category). If you don't already have the family-fix base this is an expensive car seat and probabily is hard to choose it but rest assure that if you buy it you won't regret it, not for a minute.