Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

on 18 October 2012
We are very pleased with our latest Maxi Cosi purchase. Our son orginally had the Pebble infant carrier/ car seat in intense red which we were really pleased with and the Family fix base is now used for this latest purchase. The seat is very easy to operate and may be operated one handed. Our toddler seems very comfortable when in the seat and we hope that he will continue to enjoy it for the duration of time he has to use it.We have had a very good experience with both seats and the base and of paramount importance the child enjoys using the seat.
on 25 June 2013
It arrived much quicker than the expected date of delivery. A good quality product, Easy to install into car.Baby looks comfortable and is safe. great
on 25 March 2013
I use this with the family fix base which saves all that faffing about with the belt. Good value too.
on 22 December 2015
I personally think you get what you pay for. This seat is more expensive than others but it is very well padded. The straps stay in place so it's easy to strap little ones in. Lock is very secure and easy to use. I have taken cover off to wash a couple of times, it dries quickly.
on 15 December 2013
So easy to install with your iso-fix it just clicks in and gives you such peace of mind when compared with a seat belt car seat. speedy delivery and with all maxi-cosi products its great quality and my baby is very comfortable in it. I highly recommend it.
on 4 April 2015
Like other maxi cosi models, it needs clips at side to put straps in before placing child in, to save you having to dig straps out from under the child once they're in. Children are very comfy in them and i trust them safety wise. Would recommend.
on 6 June 2013
Easy to fit, easy to get kids into and does the job perfectly. Not the easiest to clean but not sure how any others are either.

2 boys seem very happy/comfy in these too.
on 21 August 2013
My grandson had outgrown his first seat at 8 months so was a bit worried about changing to forward facing but the multi recline positions mean he is safe and secure He loves it!
on 22 September 2014
Wish I had realised I could only use this with the Isofix base - so it is not convenient to swap between cars. Bit of a shame but otherwise good hardy chair.
on 17 May 2013
Excellent! Was delighted with this car seat:-) would definitely recommend this for anyone looking for the next size up from the baby stage.