on 11 June 2012
We bought this bike for our granddaughter's 3rd birthday and we were very pleased with it. A very sturdy bike and a perfect size, with room for her to grow taller. Delivery was very quick considering it came from Germany. I think she will enjoy this bike for the next few years.
11 comment8 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 December 2012
this balance bike is amazing! My 3 yr old loves it. Excellent build quality too. Very impressed with the back brake and kick stand
on 1 August 2013
Fab bike, sturdy with all the extras you would want - stand and rear brakes. Very easy to assemble, came just needing the handlebars and seat fitted, and brakes adjusted to fit my wee boys hand size, instructions were fine. Was emailed with expected delivery 4 weeks after purchase, I assume so it could clear customs, etc.....arrived in less than a week, postman was laughing at me grinning as thought it might be too late for my wee mans birthday, arrived in loads of time, can't wait to see him on it. Best advice would be to take your child to halfords first and let them try the display bikes so you know what size to get, everyone has raved about balance bikes so here's hoping.....
on 26 August 2014
I've had a lot of impulse buys since having my child (i.e. wasted a load of money!) and wondered if this would be another. I'd considered wooden ones or Strider (too pricey for me), but had this one recommended by a friend. Our boy got his several months ago but was far too obsessed with his scooter to fancy a go. However, now it's flavour of the month and after just a few trips out round the block he's happy to coast along with his feet up :-) It arrived very quickly (before the estimated delivery window). The box was a bit damaged, but the bike wasn't. It was already part-assembled, so required less work than the instructions implied. Assembly was easy. The paintwork is excellent. He says "I like taking it over bumpy bits best and whizzing on the flat bits". It's now the favourite for parks and forest, thanks to the proper tyres. We're in a hilly area, so I especially wanted a brake on it, even though most balance bikes don't have/need them. This also means he's becoming confident at coasting downhill and coming to a controlled stop. Conclusion - it's fantastic!!
on 28 October 2013
I was needing a good sturdy bike for my son, this has one has been perfect so far, was easy to assemble
on 13 June 2013
It really did exceed my expectstions, great finish no sharp edges, easy to assemble and £20 cheaper than anywhere local. My two year old grandson loved it straight away
on 29 December 2013
Stunning quality, it was going to be a choice between this and a wooden bike and I'm so glad we chose this.
This bike is like a 'proper' bike, with adjustable handlebars and seat. It is supplied with a side stand as well. The paintwork and build quality is 'top quality'. The wheels are spoked with pneumatic tyres for added comfort and safety. Our 3 year old grandson simply loves it and because of the adjustability should last him as he grows up and eventually gets a bike with pedals. Delivery from Germany was very very fast. Very highly recommended .
on 4 February 2015
This is a brilliant bike and very well built. My son loves it. The stand means that it can be stored easier and the brake means that we can teach our son how to use it. He loves going out on what is known as his big bike. Delivery time was good despite it being shipped from Germany.
on 23 November 2015
A proper bike and built to last my wee one has had it for 18 months, there are, however, issues:

1) Being built to last it can be 'heavy' for a two/ three year old.
2) The motion of propelling the bike brings the heals perilously close to both the stand (which we removed) and the wheel hubs. The plastic covers on the rear hubs were regularly knocked off. After one awful skinned ankle incident, which made me wince, we had to make sure high-backed boots were worn when using the bike.
3) The brakes are great but small hands can't reach or generate enough clamping pressure from the brake lever....just as well sturdy boots were worn.

If you can develop a riding style like John Wayne then this is a good sturdy wee bike...just watch those ankles.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 November 2015
This was purchased for my grandsons 3rd birthday , well what a great hit with both him and everyone else that see him riding it. All the other presents were good but even parents said this is something special . The delivery only took 3 days from Germany as had email on the Monday morning thanking me for my order a hour later another email to say item was dispatched and delivered by courier on Wednesday top service . So if you are looking to get this item do not be afraid its brilliant
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse