on 13 November 2012
Was not planning on buying this cd, but after listening to last friday night, E.T. California Girls, Fire works, Teenage Dreams, Peacock on the radio a had to buy this Album because there all on it. The rest of the songs are great too but i bought the album for the song I listed. I have not regret it.
on 5 August 2012
Brilliant. Good extras in comparison to the standard edition of Teenage Dream. As big Katy Perry fan, I love hearing her new songs and with the addition of great hits such as Wide Awake and Part of Me, it really adds something to the new deluxe edition that the original release lacked. A great buy for a great price.
on 14 July 2012
great song's great quality great album this is my favorite katy perry album.
teenage dream 4/5
dressin'up 4/5
ET ft kanye west 5/5
last friday night (T.G.I.F) ft missy elliott 4/5
tommie sunshine's megamix smash-up 5/5
my favortite song is wide awake
on 31 July 2012
This is the perfect version of Teenage Dream. All the right songs including E.T. with Kanye West are there. The best part is it's the clean version.
on 20 August 2012
Just thought i would buy this see what all the fuss is about and to be honest i play it loads. Its catchy tunes which you can sing along to easy listening teenage pop. Makes a change
on 13 May 2015
This is fantastic Katy Perry has excelled herself on this one contains all of her hits its modern some of the lyrics of the songs are funny some rude and there are some swear words but to some it all up fantastic. This album is a follow on from " One of the boys " and Katy Perry has gone on from strength to strength to achievement in my opinion..
Poppy's verdict; You get value for money from this album all the songs are powerful and good it has quite a few tracts on it and and a reprieve at the end, her voice is strong on all and never falters this is good entertainment of a musical kind.
on 25 April 2012
Because i love Katy Perry alot i especially recommend this CD to any katycats because its amazing. Its definitely worht the money and the lenticular cover is so cool! its also special edition so get one while you can!
on 23 October 2014
Catchy songs but not very appropriate for younger girls - lyrics use quite a bit of slang and very suggestive, so definitely not suitable for 8-12's.
on 13 April 2012
There is absolutely nothing not to like about this album. I can easily give it 5 stars because it's one of the few albums you find these days where all the songs sound great. To me, she has some even better songs on this album than the most popular ones we hear on the airwaves.

What I also like about this album is how her songs sounds so personal that you can almost hear her singing about her life's experiences in them. I was gonna say which are my favs but truthfully, again, all are great!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 April 2013
I recently listened to this on Spotify as my sister has the original Teenage Dream album. I decided, after much debate, that I would buy this album just for the extra tracks. I love Katy Perry and really like her music. Highlights on this album are:

Circle The Drain
E.T
Part of Me
Wide Awake

Although these are my favourite tracks, the whole album is spectacular. And at £5, you can't resist such a good bargain!!!!

Happy listening!