Size: 315g|Change

on 1 May 2013
I experience a really nice mental buzz and energy boost when I eat a teaspoon of this. I'm really into supplements and superfoods and have tried many 100's of products. This is right up there as one of my favourite ways to maintain and improve my health. It's a complete protein and is rich in omega 3 fatty acids & fibre. A great all rounder and not ridiculously expensive.
on 29 May 2013
I HAVE IT ON MY PORRIDGE EVERY DAY AND FEEL MUCH BETTER SINCE STARTING IT. A REAL BOOST. HAVE TOLD OTHER PEOPLE ABOUT IT.
on 17 July 2014
Take this daily along with milled flaxseed to maintain a high fibre diet. Certainly feel healthier since I have been taking both. Having looked at health food shops this is a good price. I know you can buy whole seeds and grind them yourself but these are cold milled and as such retain all the nutrients that could be compromised by the heat produced by a coffee grinder
on 30 September 2014
Love this. I mainly use it as a vegan replacement for egg in baking. 1 tablespoon of milled chia seed mixed with 2.5 tablespoons of water = 1 egg. Try it!
on 24 February 2014
I bought some chia seeds before, but a great deal of them ended up being fed to the birds because they were not milled and therefore could not be readily added to dishes. These are milled and I just add some to any dish as and when the mood takes me, salads, cereal, porridge,roast veggies etc etc. I bought them for their health benefits and it is too early to tell if that promise is being fulfilled, but for ease of use and price - a great purchase.
on 21 September 2014
Milled so makes it easy to put in smoothies. I do not need to mill them before I put the fruits etc in the blender. Chia seeds do not have any particular taste, so its a bit hard to review them taste-wise. Its also difficult to determine any health benefits as I did not feel any immediate energy boost or anything...but having said that, they do give smoothies a nice slightly grainy texture...
on 25 October 2014
Very good and easy to use in a variety of foods, doesn't have a taste either. Not 100% sure if I'm acquiring the health benefits but from everything I have read about them I think they must be doing something good! Will keep using them regularly now. Best in porridge in the morning I think!
on 15 April 2015
I have been waiting for knee surgery for over a year. I started taking chia seed on a daily basis, and as I now have no pain at all in my knee, have canceeled the operation. I have also found the chia seed a great help with arthritic fingers !!!
on 16 February 2016
I love this product and I use it every day. It's a sure good way of getting the good fats into your diet.
This is an excellent product and I will keep buying it.
on 5 August 2013
Great product, no nasty taste. Tastes good sprinkled on a bagel with cream cheese on. Recommended to anyone looking to improve their diet.