on 19 July 2014
A must have for clay chiminea's, less messy than sand and easier to remove for cleaning or at end of season. Having used sand before I would definitely recommend this as better alternative.
on 3 June 2015
I was surprised how large the pieces of pumice were, but most of them responded to a gentle wacking with a mallet! However, during the process I discovered that quite a few of these pieces were not pumice but rocks! We now have chips out of the patio!!
So, beware of this.
on 5 January 2015
Stopped my brand new chimenia (large) cracking so mustn't grumble.
on 23 May 2015
Delay in delivery GREAT ITEM WORKS OUTDOORS in my chimnea
on 10 September 2015
As there was not much description I thought this was for bonsai top dressing... Wrong it is for the base of an outside wood burner. Gave them to my neighbor as she has one.
on 13 September 2014
Does what it says on the tin. There are sufficient stones in the bag to ensure the heat is kept away from the bottom of the chimenea.
on 28 June 2015
Does the job and more than enough for my small chiminea!
on 6 October 2015
item as pictured a couple of red/brown rocks in mix
on 26 October 2015
great item can now get my chimenea
working
on 1 September 2015
Arrived in post promptly and were as expected