Format: DVD|Change

on 20 June 2013
Miranda is always welcome in my house. The episodes are invariably hilarous and have elements of pathos to which we can all relate - well I can anyway. I think that this recogition of the great absurdity of life as reflected in Miranda's work is what makes her mishaps so laugh-out-loud funny and a joy to watch. Miranda's character is wonderful, funny, impossible and refreshing. The entire cast is an amazing ensemble and each one is pivotol to the success of the work. Must mention the recurring guests - great when they reappear. Looking forward to owning the 3rd series. Such Fun!!
on 18 April 2014
What a great DVD for any fan of Miranda Hart. Great value for money. The moment it arrived it was being played and I was in a comfy comedy cocoon on my couch. There's no better cure for the blues than a large cup of tea, a packet of your favourite biscuits and extended exposure to any of the series of Miranda. Love it!
on 29 January 2013
miranda is the best series out there...
i have series 1 and 2 on dvd and cannot wait for this to be released,
u cannot get funnier than miranda hart!!!!
on 9 May 2013
One can never have enough of 'Miranda'
It's what I call 'Side splittingly' brilliant... she is very talented!
Looking forward to the series 4 on TV.
on 21 April 2015
The outrageousness and originality of the first two series is not repeated and I found laughs were few and far between. It seemed to me that the target audience for this Series is for the older generations and there's too much of the Mirander's Mother character with silly rather than funny lines and far too much of the sing-alongs which simply aren't funny, in my opinion. I don't know what happened to her this time around but I'm not surprised this commedy has now been chopped. Sad.
on 6 June 2013
When I first saw Miranda on TV I was indifferent to her. The wife wanted to watch another episode and I found myself laughing. An episode later and I bought all three series. We have watched series 1 & 2 and eagerly await series 3. Our children (both in their 30's) do not like her at all...but they don't have a sense of humour anyway.
on 27 January 2013
I've just read below that anyone who likes Miranda should be certified insane. 'How rude!' as Miranda herself would say! I am unashamed to say that I absolutely loved both the first series. Unfortunately this time round there are fewer funny moments but I cannot forget how much Miranda has made me laugh in the past. It is just that you need hundreds of jokes doing a series every year and sometimes the well gets dry. I fear this is what has happened and excellent ideas have become scarce...Too bad certainly but inevitable! So I certainly don't wish to be stupidly hard to please, it's not as good as before but there are still some good moments. Add to that the fact that those actors have become very welcome guests in lots of British homes and I'll say that I'm sure there are millions of us that still enjoy watching this series and are nonetheless perfectly sane members of the public!
on 13 February 2013
I love miranda but not very happy as have to wait til October to buy series 3. Noticed aswel that why is it that mrs browns boys is realised in march and miranda released in October they were both seen at the same time on bbc1. Mind boggles, still love her tho, queen of comedy.
on 13 August 2014
I'm fairly picky in the comedy shows that I find funny, but I could watch Miranda over and over!
It's just fun - never offensive, never over stepping the mark, but just gentle, good humoured fun. I never fail to laugh.
Bring on series four!
on 18 May 2013
She is so funny cant wait for new series now! BBc knew what they were doing when they signed her