on 10 March 2014
This contained everything I needed and the bottles were so easy to use, once you worked out you didn't need to push the white section down, you just screwed it between the base and the main section.

These bottles are fab. And this set contains everything to get you started.
Also my baby started to notice the green shape and new quickly this meant food :)
The bottle cover was a bril bonus too.
When not microwaving, I used it as a drip stand for the cold water steriliser. :)
on 4 August 2014
Best thing ever.. after trying so many different bottles for my daughter when 6 months old. This just worked. and anti colic and self sterlising. what else do you want. You donat have to carry sterlising bags tablets or casewhen you visit friends and families with your little one. these bottles aresimply best. ou need to learn to use them though .. this might take little practice.but its all worth it.
Recommended and gifted to many friends.. and they all loved it.
on 28 May 2012
I bought this product for my first baby. It is extremely good value and a lot cheaper than other brands. This product comes with everything you could possibly need for your new born. My only issue is that if you are breast feeding and want to express, then a breast pump would also be handy in the package. I did buy this separately. I love that you can sterilise using the microwave, especially as I live in a very hard water area. I also love that you can sterilise all bottles or just one! As each bottle has self sterilising capabilities and is extremely easy to use. This is especially handy if out and about. Overall I am happy with this purchase and love the green unisex colour. It's quite an attractive package. No delivery issues either.
on 2 May 2014
Omg i love this product set i was very happy with everything and it came just in time for my lil man as he was born a day early! best baby bottles i have used ever would defo recommend and buy products from mam in the future
on 2 April 2013
Very good value.
Seem to keep our beast colic free.
Can leak if assdembled in early hours without due care.
on 4 July 2013
This set is a perfect start set for new moms - it has every thing you need to start feeding your baby with bottels.