Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Learn more Shop now Learn more

on 15 February 2013
After hearing about the media hysteria surrounding this product, I knew I had to buy one before they were banned and taken off the shelves.

Made in Germany, it reeks of quality as you'd expect, and comes with all the parts necessary to pull off the perfect bank job. To help plan (or re-enact) a bank robbery, you get two little plastic figurines, a blond (probably a wig) female (let's call her Sabine)and a male, (let's call him Gerhard) as well as the frontage, counter and ATM machine needed to finish off the scene. Also included is gold bullion, bank notes of various denominations, from 10 credits right up to 500 which will make it easier to launder the lolly after you get away. 'Sabine' gets a natty red shopping bag so she will blend into the background and sunglasses so as not to draw too much attention. She is also tooled up with a handgun, (Glock 17 9mm Semi-automatic unless I am very much mistaken) in case any persuasion is needed, and a big screwdriver for jagging open safe deposit boxes and ATM machines. It can also act a secondary deterrent if any innocent civilians or annoying have-a-go hero types get in the way.

The only let down is, it's obvious from the stupid grin on Gerhard's face that he knows Sabine, and is in on the caper. Though somehow, I don't think this exciting, stylish, risk-taking villainess has included this dull, steady halfwit in her plans. After the meticulous planning and ruthlessly executed heist, this little madam will be off enjoying spending her ill-gotten gains in Acapulco while he takes the rap. Sorry Gerhard.

Any little Lenny, Vinnie or even Bonnie, who is lucky enough to get one of these as a present, will be delighted with the thought that has gone into this bank robber set. And parents, if those exam grades don't turn out as expected, the educational hours they'll have enjoyed playing with this toy will not be wasted. They'll always have something to fall back on.
on 30 June 2014
Bought this for my 9-year old grandson who loves his Playmobil. He has a number of items including many in the 'Police' range and gets a lot af play value from them. Playmobil is sturdy and well-made with plenty of 'authentic' detailing.
on 24 February 2015
Great detail on this toy, I would however say that my son walked into Lloyds bank the other day with his toy gun in his pocket and tried to rob them of their gold bars just like I go round hitting everyone on the head with a frying pan as I used to watch tom and jerry. Seriously the critics for this toy need to lighten up it is a bit of fun and is sure to be a classic. Well done playmobil.

The detail is fantastic as with all playmobil. The cash machine is great as is the lady robber who is hardly keeping a low profile with pink shoes. It was bought for a Christmas present but neither me nor my husband could wait until then so it was opened.
on 21 February 2014
My grandson adores this addition to his Paymobil stash. The product is very well made, colourful and has just the right amount of gismos.
on 16 January 2016
After being burgled 3 times in the last week I knew extreme measures to protect my house had to be to taken. I did hold back and purchased this pack, after the first night of using it I woke up to find Osama Bin Laden, Jack the Ripper and El Chapo all locked up after being caught by the playmobil guards. 10/10 would recommend to a friend.
on 19 January 2014
Good toy but recomended to already have other playmobile items to play with first as if this was the only playmobile toy my 4 year old owned I think he would of lost interest a lot quicker, but in conjunction with police station it was great!
on 9 May 2015
My son's have a lot of the police playmobil sets so thought this would make a good addition as it's the bank with a safe and robbers so the boys have put the police to good use. Resonable price and a great gift for any playmobil fan.
on 4 January 2015
The bank is a simple addition to my son's playmobil set, which goes well with the police station. The cash point is a great addition.
on 9 February 2014
I got this to go with playmobil police station for my grandson. Usual great quality with lots of interesting pieces.
on 3 January 2014
My grandson has played for hours with this set he loves it ideal with the police sets in this range