on 24 February 2014
where to start ? the bottle looks great and has an unusual shape round at the top ovoid at the bottom.Its really hard to describe this gin as it tastes like no other I've had and i have had a few! the wheat base is noticeable but not overpowering its well balanced to taste and has a real tangy after taste without being too bitter.I loved the smell of it as it smelt of of dry summer grass or hay.It makes a great gin and tonic and a killer martini.
on 13 May 2015
Was given as a gift by a friend who knew my partner and I are g and t lovers. Unfortunately disappointed; initially pleasurable on the tongue but with over bearing fennel/anise after taste, definitely not conductive to citrus refreshment if black jacks and Sambuca ain't ya thing.If you love the fennel you love this but otherwise beware.
on 14 May 2014
A Gin for the serious. I love this Gin. As a lover of 'mothers ruin' I am always on the look out for something different and I found it.
on 21 November 2015
It's a pity there was a label on the outside of the box saying what was inside. Ruined a Christmas surprise for my husband who happened to be home when it was delivered. Apart from that, I'm happy.
on 11 September 2015
Best gin I have drank. Delivered as expected and will order again
on 11 February 2015
Excellent powerful and flavoursome gin - highly recommended.
on 5 February 2015
A gorgeous gin,very nice indeed. Nothing more to say.
on 16 October 2015
Excellent
on 4 July 2015
love it!
on 5 April 2015
post was very quick only thing wrong was they put the award label on top of the label what you wanted to read