on 8 September 2012
Brought this for 3 year old nephew because he loves the cartoon.
Thought the price was a bit steep, but he loves it.
Theres quite a few sound effects and other features on there. The only downside was the doors falling off quite easily. But appart from that, it still works well after being knocked about.
on 18 October 2012
My 5 year old grandson loves it and thought his best present. We thought might be too old for it but not the case. Seems everyone from 10 months to 8 years think its great.

Highly recommend
on 21 October 2012
This is just what my little boy was after a wish came true. he loves playing with it. very sturdy highly recommended toy
on 15 April 2015
This was quite an expensive purchase and we had high expectations, since we'd played with one previously.

Plus points:
Easy to operate, even for a two year old.
Looks to be durable and well designed
Has quite a few features to keep children amused.
They can relate to the character, as seen on TV

Minus Pints:
Costly for what it is and packaging made it difficult to wrap up and then to remove toy from its packaging.
Lacks sufficient characters to play with - only one person and a parrot!
Only plays two tunes/speaking parts - expected more
on 4 October 2013
very happy with my purchase it was much bigger than i thought it would be, my daughter loved it and being on sale £26.66 bargain highly recommend it hours of fun..
on 8 December 2014
Bought this for my one of my grandson's for Christmas, he will absolutely love this. The product is well made and easy for little hands to play with, I know this will be one of his star pressies, as there are lots of bits for him to play with. He will love all the different tunes, and the crocodile coming out the side of the ship. Can't wait to see his face.
on 5 September 2013
This product looks wonderfully exciting. It is for our four year old grandson for his birthday.
As it is a Fisher Price product I am confident that it is safe and no sharp edges.
I know he will love it together with the working water cannons, figures, etc and cannot wait to see his face when he opens this product.
on 28 November 2012
Bought this as a Christmas present for our grandson aged 3.5 years. He has not got it yet but we have had a quick look at it and are sure that he will find it both entertaining and stimulating. We are looking forward to seeing how he reacts to it. Its also good that we and other family members can buy extra pieces to go with it and this could be useful at birthday time. We are well satisfied with our purchase.
on 22 July 2013
I feel like most kids toys are that this is quite expensive for what it is. However having said that, it was £10 cheaper than |Toys R Us and Argos. So adding the postage I maybe saved £7. better than nothing. My grandson asked for this specifally so it had to be bought!
on 13 November 2013
I ahd this for 20 pound what a bargin.. Hours of fun for my 3 year old who loves jake pirates... Diper fast delivery and its well build and lots to do on the ship .. Would of been nice if it came with more figures tho.