Price:£27.00 - £276.66

on 12 June 2016
Very disappointing. These jeans are meant to be slim, but only the bottom part is - the thighs are huge, so the jeans look more like jodhpurs! I washed them at 90 to shrink them a bit and it has improved them, but I don't think I'll be wearing them much.
on 26 November 2014
Excellent quality jeans as you would expect from Gstar
on 15 March 2015
The Comfort Delm fits slimmer than other Radar Slim. Good color wash but looks a little used though. The fabric has a bit of stretch to it which was perfect. I may decide to get the Lexicon or Kerr wash next.
on 15 May 2016
I usually wear W34 L32,like 3301 Tapered or Blades Tapered.But I ordered W36 L34 for this one according the reviews.A size up is right.The waist is 45cm,and the length is 108cm.A size up will be better.
2 weeks later'it is broken.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 January 2016
Jeans themselves are great however the type of denim they're made of is not really normal denim, it has no movement to it and no stretch. It's very stiff. So sent them back.
on 31 August 2015
Absolutely great fit, true to size, these jeans look amazing for casual or even smart engagements. Well pleased with my purchase.
on 14 December 2012
Nice jeans but a little bit tight. Its says thats slim jeans but a think ist lighter that other slim G-Star models witch i have.
on 28 August 2015
A lot of jeans claim to be slim fit, but a lot of them aren't. This product is proper slim fit jeans. Excellent quality
on 16 March 2015
Great jeans and a very nice fit, when I buy slim fit jeans I expect them to be slim not baggy these fit very well.
on 24 August 2015
I found that these jeans were skinny rather than slim and therefore not what I was after.