TOP 500 REVIEWERon 12 January 2015
I got an iPad Mini for Christmas, with a nice smart cover, which of course can be folded to make it stand up, but as you can't adjust the angle, the usefulness is unfortunately rather limited. So, I decided I needed something with an adjustable angle. I quickly disregarded any adjustable-angle cases as they also tend to be bulky and expensive.

When I found this stand, I thought this might just fit the bill, and I am happy to say that it does. It is light, portable, folds down very small, and yet it's solid and steady enough to stand my iPad up at any angle I might want while keeping my smart cover on.

In short: It does the job it sets out to do perfectly.
on 6 February 2014
These are super useful, especially when Face Timing and for playing games that are only in portrait. They are quite sturdy and very adjustable. I don't leave my iPad on it unattended, incase one of are cats tips it off it. Very good product.
on 3 March 2014
Does exactly what it says on the tin. Works an absolute treat for my Nexus 7 tablet. Slots in to the two gaps and then you can adjust what height you want the tablet at (Landscape or Portrait).

Spot on and great value.
on 7 April 2014
This little stand is just perfect for my tegra note. It holds it nice and steady, even when I am typing. In its case my tegra could only stand on its side, which I disliked. Very pleased with this, and would highly recommend.
on 27 October 2013
Excellent product and miles cheaper than most other tablet stands, including the new 'stub' (which isn't yet available in white). This stand can support you iPad (or other tablet), in either landscape or portrait mode. It folds up neatly to little more than a pencil in size. Brilliant, just brilliant. My only query is why didn't Apple come up with something like this?
on 18 October 2015
After trying a couple of other makes with mixed results, I decided to order the PicknBuy version. The ordering process was simple and thanks to Prime it arrived the next day. There is one main difference which I think will add to the longevity of this product. The Phillips screws that secure the joints are accessible and therefore they can be tightened up if they become loose. Hopefully, I will be saying how good it is in 6 months time.
on 2 March 2014
Very good quality for a simple stand to rest your ipad whether it be in the kitchen when using as a recipe book or my your bedside as a clock radio. The rubber feet and rubber where the ipad fits make this firm and stable.
on 6 September 2013
This is a very well made item and works very well with a variety of phones and tablets. I am imprest with how it folds away so it will fit into a shirt or jacket pocket. Although there are cheaper alternatives this is an excellent quality item that will last for a long time.
on 2 April 2014
When I first got this I was very happy, but then I tried using it with the charging cable plugged in. If the device is in portrait then there is insufficient clearance for the connector/cable. The stand is then unstable.
It's not a disaster, but if you use your device in this configuration regularly then it's irritating that the designers didn't allow for this.
on 5 February 2015
Honestly, just get it. The price of this item is amazing for what you get. It handles portrait and landscape well, and is certainly compatible with an iPad Air 2. What's more the angles are adjustable and it all folds down for easy transport e.g. to a library! The £10 metallic looking stand that is also popular on here might have you thinking you've 'skimped out' with this stand, but trust me, it's just as good.

See one answered question