Price:£1.34+ Free shipping

on 16 September 2012
First off, i'll tell you the colours as i wanted to know that part - you get 5 each of:
Black
Neon orange
Neon green
yellow
red

They are plenty log enough and very strong. No instructions with it, but there's loads of sites that teach you how to do different scoubi knots and styles. I bought these as i like to fiddle with something while i watch tv, and like doing puzzles etc. Im am now absolutely addicted to making these things! All friends now have keyrings and i made a bracelet (very childish, but fun to make).

Can imagine young girls liking these, but as a 28 yr old, ive got to say they can be just as addictive for adults too!

All in all, very good value, delivered quickly, good selection of colours, fab!
11 comment52 of 55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 July 2013
A great variety of nice & unusual colours. Very good quality strings that do not snap, I would recomend these
on 17 September 2013
my grandchildren absoloutely love them they can make lots of different designs fantastic. my wife and daughter also make them we bought some beads for them to make funny animals.
on 5 September 2013
Different lengths but no complaints from my young daughter. Great price for this amount of scoubidou strings. Some lovely colours too.
on 4 July 2013
I bought these beause i remember how much fun i used to have making things at school.. Brought me back to my younger days .. Lol postage was very fast (: cant go wrong
on 17 January 2014
My Grandaughter loves them, great colours, arrived quickly and so inexpensive I'll be buying more when these are used up. Highly reccomend.
on 25 July 2013
Yes the item was great and just what my child had been looking for
It turned up within the time the supplier said it would
on 23 August 2013
I bought 2 packs of 50 for my daughter but instead i got given 2 packs of 35. So I send a email to tell them and they responded very quickly and I got another pack the next day.highly recommend for kids.
on 6 July 2013
Love that there was various colours and colours that suit. Great to pass the time and I would recommend. :D
on 13 January 2014
Arrived on time and in perfect condition .Product is as described so happy kids(off the playstation) and one happy customer !

See one answered question