on 4 January 2015
I have bought these twice in the space of six months and had been using them to add to homemade granola.

Unfortunately the second batch contained an inordinate amount of walnut shell shrapnel; enough to cause pained glances amongst all consumers at the breakfast table each time the granola was eaten. Almost lost a tooth.

I'll be switching back to whole walnuts now.
on 5 October 2014
I ordered this item and it was rancid when I got it. It was graciously replaced free of charge with expedited delivery but the second shipment was also rancid. I asked for a refund which was subsequently promised.

I had ordered a few times in the past and did not have such a problem.
on 6 February 2016
Good value for money
on 23 March 2015
These weren't great had some walnuts from tesco which were more expensive at same time and tesco were better
on 31 December 2014
was a bit disappointed, lots of black soft pieces. price is fairly competitive, arrived quickly.
on 6 August 2014
Great Product, very fast delivery, thanks
on 5 July 2014
very good value for money.
on 12 October 2014
It is hard to get good quality walnut for this price. I am buying it again and again....
on 24 October 2015
Wonderful product very pleased will return for a refill when this one is finished
on 15 January 2015
Walnuts were rancid and didn't taste right. The colour of the walnuts was darks as if they were old, but they were in date. May be the actual packaging needs changing. As we opened the package I didn't ask for a refund, but I wouldn't order this again. I tried other products though from Whole Foods Online and they were good.