Format: DVD|Change

on 1 June 2012
Im giving this item 3*'s only because of the bonus Ben and Hollys Litlle Kingdom Episodes.

There are 2 -
1. Queen Holly
2. The Frog Prince

I didnt have these and it is lucky my son happened to love them because we had every peppa episode, except The Queen, on dvd already.

The Peppa Episodes included are -
7. Fancy Dress Party
8. Mummy Pig's Birthday Party
9. School Play
10. The Sleepy Princess

I hope this helps if you are thinking about buying this dvd
on 9 June 2012
Only 2 stars from me, one for the Queen episode and one for Ben & Holly episodes. My daughter has all Peppa's dvds so to get duplicate episodes was a real disappointment. Wish that I had just recorded off of the television.
on 25 August 2013
Bought for our niece in Holland who loves peppy pig but can't get it over there, she loved the queen bit, really British!
on 19 March 2013
How can you not like Peppa? My grand daughter (2) thinks it is great, and that is all I ask!
on 20 September 2013
I brought this DVD for my son and he absolutely loves it! Have forgotten just how many times he has sat and watched it. Any peppa pig fan would love to have this DVD in there collection!
on 28 January 2014
I bought a few of these for my daughter at Christmas as Stocking fillers and she loves them as all kids do, anything to keep my girl happy delivery was swift
on 29 June 2012
Bought this for my daughter who is peppa pig crazy and she loves it. Although she's seen them all before the DVD was great and she loves the queen episode!
on 14 October 2013
This is a good dvd for all peppa pig fans.My granddaughters enjoyed watching it and quite often borrow it for home.A good quality dvd promptly delivered.
on 10 March 2016
My daughter loves all things peppa and as I have to watch this almost all day to appease her its always exciting when you get new episodes to watch.
on 30 December 2012
My grandson loved this item and has watched it many times. He always asks for it when he comes to stay for the day. Many thanks for a great item.