on 18 March 2014
I used too do Airfix kits many years ago and bought this for a bit of fun and nostalgia.

It is a wonderful kit. Two very nice planes beautifully modelled and comes with all you need to build it (almost).

I would give this 5 stars but I am dropping one because I think the difficulty level is way out. I think this should be labelled as level 4 (the hardest level, not level 1 (the easiest). Some of the parts on this are so tiny and intricate that if you've had no experience of modelling or don't have nimble fingers and good eyesight, it wont be easy.

If you have decent eyesight, nimble fingers, a large magnifying glass, fine nosed tweezers and patience then I would recommend this kit. The detailing is amazing ...

... but it certainly isn't Level 1 (Easy)
on 28 May 2013
Bought this for Grandson who absolutely loves it and thoroughly enjoyed making it and it is proudly on display at his home.
on 3 January 2015
Got this for my boyfriend for his birthday, and he loves it!!! Couldn't complain at all. He's finished them now, and they look fab:) would recommend to anyone
on 8 January 2013
Great service, great product even if its a little smaller than I remember them. s s s d b d
on 4 January 2013
I have just finished the messershmit and now began the spitfire,

this is the best model kit I have bought so far, you get a good ammount of paint and glue, it is awesome quality!
on 6 April 2015
Great little kits Brings back childhood memory's
review image
on 12 August 2015
Nice and easy for younger children to assemble. Some of the parts seem to come off too easy not really suitable as a playing toy more for display/collectors. All in all good value for money.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 February 2013
I bought this for my sons school project on WW2, upon opening I found the cockpit for the Messerschmitt was missing.
Decided to adapt it to resemble damage. I loved these as a boy and was surprised to find a piece missing, it has never happened to me before! probably a rare event!
11 comment5 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 January 2013
fantastic value, going to have fun with my son building and painting this. have always loved the spitfire ,many thanks
11 comment2 of 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 November 2015
My son was very pleased with the airfix kit, and it arrived well within time.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse