on 17 April 2012
I purchased this for my 8 month old and recieved it today - it's a hit already! She held it up and said 'yeah'(but to be fair she says that to most things). It has good features, for example, when you press the channel change button it plays a liitle theme tune to a few different 'programes' e.g 'it's the colourful music show' and a short weather report as well saying the numbers as they are pressed. The volume button on the remote changes the volume of the actual toy. It also has both male and female voices. My 4 year old kept finding toys to share with the little one so she could share the remote as well!

Well worth the money.
on 24 August 2012
this remote control is the best gift of all for our 8 month old son - he just loves it!! the only one thing: it can be a bit loud.
on 30 August 2013
Great product.. baby is very happy. He plays with it all the time and loves the music .. I will recommend this item.
on 2 October 2013
My 10 month old little girl loved this when i gave it to her, very sturdy as she had dropped it lots of times, not too bulky for her to hold, keeps her entertained for ages.
on 18 June 2014
A gift for my niece 1st birthday, absolutely loves it.
Not loud or annoying as some infants toys can be, she can pick it up easily and loves pressing the buttons and imitating talking.
on 1 September 2015
This is a great little product and our son loves it so far.

Our son is now just under 5 months old and is getting to the age where he loves toys that make noises and has flashing lights.

We decided on this toy as he seems transfixed by our Sky TV remote when ever he is next to me. We thought he should have his own TV remote, just like daddies!

The packaging on this is basic but does the trick. Not too much to say about that really.

The build of this toy is great and is very sturdy. Doesn't have any pieces that would come loose or fall off. One good point is that it comes with batteries which will save you having to buy any extras.

The various buttons activate voices which sing, count numbers back to you and make other different sound effects. I won't reel them all off as there are so many. You'll find yourself singing some of the tunes (which are only short) when you least expect it! :)
Along with the numbers 0-9, it has volume control, play/stop buttons and a couple of others. There is a red light at the top which activates with each button press and flashes to the songs too.

Our boy seems to love this. It'll be a toy that we can use for quite sometime too with him being so young!

One thing that I would have liked and this is the reason why it doesn't get 5 out of 5, is that it would have been nice if it did more things visually. Whilst it's colourful and has a flashing light, it would have been nice to have extra flashing coloured lights or pictures.

Overall it's a great product for a great price and will be with us for a long time to come!
on 3 April 2016
I hate it. And by me I mean my boy. Its not the Sky remote, which is what he wants.

In all fairness, it does do a lot and does try to promote a lot of activities and learning, numbers, sounds and plays music. After a few days I noticed the numbers were wearing away and after 5 days they had all but disappeared.

It now sits in a box with other toys that have become unloved and is one toy that I think, did he really get anything out of it? Did we get our moneys worth? My answer is not a lot and no.
on 24 February 2015
The Fisher-Price Click ‘n Learn Remote was a gift for my almost one year old grandson. He has had this toy for two months and he still loves his remote as much as he likes playing with the real one. The Fisher-Price remote sings and plays songs, it is not too loud like some of his other toys and the songs are short, a big relief for both parents. At the age of one, his attention span is short so he only plays with it for about 5 minutes at a time, leaving it on the floor and moves on to the next noise-making toy. However, after a short time, when he sees the remote again, he will resume playing with it for another short period. He enjoys playing with the buttons that are easy to push. The biggest advantage for Mom is when my grandson comes across the real remote; she is able to trade his remote for the other without a fuss.

The Fisher-Price remote is durable and well made; a safe toy, no rough seams that could be harmful. Since he just turned one, he is more interested in listening to the songs and watching the lights, but as he gets a little older he will appreciate the educational benefits and understand the ‘talking’ buttons that help teach colors, numbers, shapes, and opposites; volume up and volume down, stop and go, on and off. Therefore, this toy will still be appropriate for a few more years.
on 13 June 2014
My one year old granddaughter was instantly hooked on this and wouldn't put it down. She had no problem pressing all the buttons and clearly enjoyed the songs. It was a good buy and I'm pleased to have found this. I recommend it to anyone with a toddler.
on 1 May 2016
My son loves it. We all know all the words as very catchy (read:annoying) but he can spend ages pressing the buttons and it's perfect for keeping in his changing bag or under his pushchair.
Can have volume up or down