on 1 February 2013
I purchased two of these drums for my son's pre-school with money we had raised to buy new resources. On the very first use, both drum skins completely tore into pieces. The skins are very brittle and just like paper; completely inadequate for a toy that is for use 12months+. Indeed, I would consider them to be dangerous, as the paper pieces could be a choking hazard. I shall be returning for a full refund and looking for alternatives. Wish I had read the other reviews more carefully before ordering!
on 25 December 2012
I bought the drum as a Christmas present and the skin of the drum was of very poor quality so had to return it.
on 15 May 2013
A very well built and nice looking drum. Our 7 month old had sucked the drum stick however, then hit the drum skin getting that wet- within 5 mins skin was ripped and broken. Not suitable for babies who would get the skin wet.
on 12 November 2012
Absolutly great little drum ,kids love it,bright and strong.It should last along time.The drum sticks also are strong and made well,much better than I thought it was going to be.
on 23 September 2014
Bought as first birthday present for my granddaughter. She has still to receive it. Looks good though. I'm sure she'll love it!! Not sure about mum and dad!!!
on 4 September 2014
Bought for grandson, for their house not mine. Great gift.
on 4 August 2014
Kids loved it for around 2 minutes.
on 14 September 2014
Very pleased with this item
on 29 November 2014