on 27 December 2014
This is decent but overpriced PC. I bought this a few months ago and tried to play a recent 3D game. The performance was soo poor I couldn't believe it, so I opened the case after much effort and TADA, there is only ONE graphics card, not two as advertised. I have been scammed. Ironically the PC came with a SLI cable and I didn't think much of it at the time, thought it was a replacement one just in case.
review image
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 November 2013
Small warning to anyone who decides on buying a pre-build computer: They're far cheaper if you build them yourself!
You could build this particular one for about £1,200, possibly less if you shop around.
22 comments7 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 May 2014
MASSIVELY overpriced. You could build this system for around £600. These components are very old (560ti gpu? Were on the 700 series now...) and will struggle to run games on higher settings. At this price, do NOT buy.