on 9 January 2013
My son got two of these for Christmas - and the plan was that we would stack them on top of each other and mount them on the wall, making, in essence, one large display case. The product listing says that they are stackable - and they are, but be aware, that once stacked, you are unable to open the bottom case, as the push button release is on the top of it, and completely obscured. So if you buy more than one, and wish to put them on the wall, you either have to put them up separately, or staggered, not one directly on top of the other.

In addition, if you have them free standing, on the two supports that each case comes with, the only way to open the case is to lift it off the supports - the front of the case drops down from a hinge that runs along the bottom of the see-through door, but it won't drop down if you don't lift the whole thing off the supports.

All in all, given the price, I am quite disappointed in these display cases. They don't work as expected and are not well designed - not something I thought I would ever say of a Lego product.
on 28 January 2015
Stunning bit of kit!

Real nice build quality i recommend to anyone with a Mini-Figure addiction like mine.
review image
on 1 December 2015
This is a good product I brought 3 when they were on offer. My only regret is that i did not buy 10. I collect Star Wars Lego mini figures. This product is built well and is very strong. I like the way you can open it to place the mini figures also the way you can connect all the displace cases together like a giant Lego brick. The only disappointing thing about this product, is that the compartment inside the case can only hold conventional mini figures and not made for some of the newer product and their accessories for example (Lego Star Wars: General Grievous Mini figure). The main reason i brought the case is to keep the mini figures clean as possible and display purposed. So the item dose what its says it dose cant argue with that.
on 15 November 2015
Brilliant little display cases, we've been collecting Lego mini figures and they look great in these, my only warning is that if you're doing the Simpsons set - Marge has to sit, her hair is far too tall! We have 2 cases and they stack perfectly. Opening and closing is simple and they're great displays
on 22 July 2015
Fits all my Minifigures. However, the taller ones (Marge from Simpsons series) are harder to place. Either they bend over or you have them sit.
Having several of them you can put them next to each other or on top of each other (just like a usual oversized LEGO piece) and even allows wall hanging.
on 24 July 2015
Very well build and nice look and feel to it... Just to point out that if anyone is planning to use this for The Simpsons Mini Figure Collection that some of the figures (Marge and Scatchy) don't fit very well. I had to sit Marge down for example due to the height of the figure.
on 7 February 2016
Perfect for your Lego Series X minifigures. Only a small number of minifigures will not fit (as is), not more than a hand full. The few that come to mind are Marge (Simpson) S1 and S2. I wonder why they don't make these anymore?!
on 16 February 2015
WOW..... Amazing product. This display case was better than I could have imagined. Easy open button and high quality. They stack onto each other which is a great idea. Packaging was outstanding.
on 5 July 2013
Just received the Lego case today. My wee boy was delighted...arrived all well wrapped.
The legs came with the large one we purchased which was handy.
on 3 February 2013
Strong and sturdy, bright and cheerful well worth the money looks great on the bookcase I was stuck for a stocking filler and this just hit the mark

See one answered question