Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 29 December 2012
We received this as a gift for our 15 month old son. He loves it! It's sturdy, great colours & easy to manoeuvre. It's also brilliant for taking on days out or trips away as it folds up easily.
on 3 November 2013
Excellent little bike for small child, good mobility with the swivel wheels, lightweight, easy to assemble and packs flat for storage or transporting in the car, attractive colour choice.
on 4 July 2013
Nice steardy product, easy to fit together. bought it for my sons first birthday and although he still needs support to stay on - he absolutely loves it and im sure will get loads of use out if it.
on 14 January 2013
Lovely little ride on.Our grandson loves it.Lovely colours and very sturdy.
The only complaint really is he is only 18 months old and not very tall for his age and it just about fits him,It looks like he will outgrow it soon.Although his older brother has been known to have a go on it and although he looks silly it is strong enough for him to use it.
on 13 April 2013
It fantastic brilliant 18 months love it's grate the way it moves and they can steer it brilliant love it
on 30 June 2013
I bought this for my one year old nephew and he loves it, he looks so grown up and proud if himself
on 29 May 2015
Would recommend to anyone. Got this for my sons first birthday and he loves it! He isn't just yet walking but can get about on this easily with it's 360° wheels. Defo a must have
on 21 May 2015
I bought this for my Grandson's 1st birthday. it is the perfect size for a child of that age. it is very sturdy & well made.Easy to fix together too.
on 8 May 2015
Such a great buy, so portable, although not terrible light if your left carrying it in a park. My son got great use out of it up will recently and he's just about to turn 3. He's normal height for his age but has now grown out of it ie its too low to the ground for him now. I would have bought it when he was 18mts if i had know how great it was for early toddlers.Easy to store at home too.
on 5 December 2012
This fantastic little fella was brought to my attention by a friend who brought it for her grandaughter's 1st birthday and she still loves it and plays on it age 3 and 1/2!!!! *********There's value for money*********
Our grandson is about to celebrate his 1st birthday so we hope he has as much pleasure!!!!!