on 12 February 2015
I bought these for my 7 month old daughter The size & weight is just right for little hands no fear of bashing herself in the face whilst waving them about. I think they are a good quality toy and a good price. They must also taste like marzipan as they are mainly in the mouth!!
on 16 December 2015
This is part of my 7 month granddaughter's Christmas musical package. So she has not used them yet. They seem to naturally link in to her developmental play, although they are for an older baby. All babies need to experiment.
on 8 June 2015
A lot smaller than I expected , however well made and bright colours. Most of all the 1 year old recipient loved it and could hold and play with a little encouragement from mum.
on 23 September 2014
Bought as first birthday present for my granddaughter. She has still to receive it. Looks good though. I'm sure she'll love it!! Not so sure mum and dad will!!!
on 2 February 2013
were much smaller than anticipated and than box size would suggest - also had marks on it and paint/colour wasn't applied very well
on 1 May 2015
I am pleased with these wooden instruments. A little smaller than expected but good value and children like them.
on 22 February 2015
Its good enough. Its a little expensive in my opinion but it was a gift and my daughter likes it!
on 30 December 2015
Gorgeous percussion set,just the right size for little hands,made of lovely smooth wood.
on 14 September 2014
Slightly smaller then what I thought but the instrument is good and my daughter loves it
on 3 August 2015
Tiny toys in a ridiculous amount of packaging. Not worth the money!