4.1 out of 5 stars1,277
Colour Name: Purple|Change
Price:£2.95+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 15 July 2012
Very pleased with this product. Better than soft leather and cards dont fall out. Fits snugly in your jean's pocket for security when you dont want to carry a handbag.Aluminium Credit Card Holder
on 30 June 2012
I have used this type of holder before, as I can remove cards easily with arthritic thumbs. This holder, although less expensive than a previous one, is slightly fatter and therefore closes easily when filled with cards. Release catch is easy to use.
0Comment|139 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 April 2012
Ordered this to replace an old worn out one that cost three times the price. Was a bit nervous about what to expect but it is every bit as solid as my previous one. Very pleased with all aspects of the survice.
0Comment|83 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 May 2012
Read the warnings on RFiD and i sincerely hope that these devices do indeed prevent card scanning. It is no bigger that my old credit card holder and it totally practical as a wallet in my opinion.I have the green version and the pink one was for my wife - she is happy with the concept too.
on 18 June 2012
Purchased this due to good reviews and added security. It broke immediately on first use! Now won't stay closed, that's not secure at all!!!
on 5 March 2014
This is the 4th one I have ordered all except one were presents and each one has arrived in good time. I find them good quality and a very useful gift. I'm sure I will be ordering more in the future.
on 14 August 2013
Opened the packet, dropped the holder on the floor, broken plastic hing piece, ruined. plastic inserts very cheap and nasty. you get what you pay for I suppose.
on 10 January 2013
Returned this item as not as described. Colour not as shown in picture by several shades. Did not hold number if cards as stated. Very disappointing.
on 18 July 2013
I have also already written a review this was 2 quid thrown in the bin. I bought cheap and got cheap product lasted 2 days
on 31 July 2012
I can now keep my bank card and other cards in a much safer place away from being damaged it fits in my jean pocket just right don't know why i didn't buy before its great. Tony