on 15 January 2013
This guitar was of very poor quality, the paintwork was not finished off in places so made it look 2nd hand and the strings were very poor and once tightened just un-tightened themselves! it also did'nt state (i don't think) in the discription that it was a small guitar and not a 'normal' size! Our 7yr old really wanted a pink guitar for xmas and we were extremely dissapointed so much that we sent it back for a refund, so now our daughter thinks santa didn't have time to make her pink guitar!
on 4 January 2013
This is perhaps the most disappointing purchase I have ever made. Originally bought for my 5 year old as a Christmas present (it is labelled as a great first instrument), I realised when I opened it that there was no way I could give it to her. I therefore gave it to my 2 year old + I would say that even she is too old for it. The strings are awful + do not stay in position - big waste of money!!!
on 14 December 2015
this guitar is smaller than I expected and the sound it makes sounds no better than an elastic band wrapped around an empty shoe box. Very disappointed. I won't be giving it to my 6 year old daughter as planned. I 'lol give to my 3 year old niece instead as it really is just a toy rather than a musical instrument.
on 6 March 2014
I bought this beautiful Guitar to my Daughter 3 years old on Christmas , she very happy ,she said that the world best gift I gave to her.. she was sleep every day with this Guitar , she have lots funny with this Guitar, I recommend this Guitar for every girls. beautiful colour ,
on 16 January 2015
Do not be fooled by the picture of a child with the guitar! The actual size of the guitar twice as small than shown. My daughter is 4 and it looks so small in her hands! The quality is good, though, and she enjoyed it for a day or so because it too small to hold and play!
on 7 November 2015
My girl hasn't used this yet as a Xmas gift but I've had a little go and it sounds amazing! Good strings not that I'd know I don't play but definitely not that stretchy nylon stuff. And feels good being made of wood npink too.. Got to be a winner thanks guys x
on 25 September 2015
Sturdy little guitar (child-proof!) for messing around. Do not intend to use as mini-guitar or Ukelele as the strings are toy strings. You won't be able to play guitar on it. Great toy though.
on 29 April 2015
the pic in add seems larger than item is
on 22 April 2015
Gave this guitar to my daughter for her 4th birthday. She absolutely loved it, said it was her favourite gift! It came with a full instruction book and was the perfect size for her.
on 29 January 2014
it was far too small for my grandaughter who is 6 yrs and had to buy another one else where

See one answered question