Size: 200 mlChange

on 10 March 2012
This is a lovely cream. I first tried this as a sample when buying something else at John Lewis. I was very impressed. The cream feels thick and luscious when you rub it in (not greasy at all) but most importantly a few minutes after, your skin feels really soft. Highly recommend.
on 4 April 2012
I would definitely recommend this body cream. I have used all types at all prices and this is the one that has left my skin soft, smooth and non greasy. Try it - you'll love it.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 19 June 2014
I received a sample of this amazing whipped body cream and I was converted after first application. It is so light (and smells simply divine – fresh and elegant!). It is ultra-rich despite having such a light whipped texture and instantly restores my dry skin. I especially loved to use it during cold months underneath my clothes as it does not leave oily residue and you can wear your clothes without that sticky feeling some creams are guilty of! It claims on the package to contain a blend of antioxidants, Vitamin E and calming Rice Milk, amongst other things. It very lightly smells of cherries and it’s a pleasure to use.
on 1 October 2013
VERY good product, smells great, keeps my skin really well moistened (very important during the long/hard winters in Scandinavia) and the best thing is that you can dress up right after you used it without feeling that your body is covered in butter.
on 22 July 2015
I discovered Rituals by accident last year and have been addicted to it ever since. A little goes a long way, so I use after my morning shower and am still getting compliments at the end of the day. It's a little expensive but it's worth it.
on 25 November 2015
I'm a Zensation Cherry blossom and rice milk fan, the fragrance is divine, so I thought I would try other items from the range withe the same aroma.
First I tried the blossom water and was disappointed, the light delicate cherry blossom was very faint, replaced by a manly woody scent that was not appealing. I decided to give Rituals another chance and bought this cream.

When I peeled back the foil lid I thought I'd bought a jar of Nivea! It had that creamy, slightly chemical smell. When I tried it on it was no better.
The cream itself is average, and sinks in well, but that's the best that can be said. I may just have received a jar from a bad batch, but the fragrance is sadly lacking.
on 27 December 2013
To be honest I didn't like body creams until now because all I have used were left a sticky feeling on my skin, so I felt that I should took a shower immediately :). This cream is fantastic, it was made my skin softier and it has a great odour. I recommend it for everyone.
on 10 May 2013
Une collègue me l'a fait essayer et vraiment je suis complètement en amour avec cette crème (fouetté) pour le corps! L'odeur est divine et la texture est légère, mais assez hydratante tout de même! Ce n'est pas le dernier pot que j'achète ça c'est certain!
on 28 December 2014
I pamper myself in this rich texture and aroma. It uplifts me in the colder months. When it is freshly opened and I apply if after a long hot bath my skin is a bit irritated, reddish and scratchy for some time. After that this effect disappears.
on 22 July 2013
I love this cream, it is pricey and you'd probably only want to use a little to make it last.
It goes onto the skin beautifully and smells gorgous for hours.

makes the skin super soft, will always love this cream